• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2014 1:52 pm
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
8012 posts
4748 upvotes
Montreal

iCoke.Ca: Program ending April 1, 2014

As of noon (12:00 p.m. ET) on April 1st, 2014, the iCoke™ rewards program will no longer be available.

You can continue to redeem points until that time.

PIN Codes from specially marked Coca-Cola® products can be entered until midnight (12:00 a.m. ET) April 1st, 2014

After eight years, we're concluding one of our longest running programs, iCoke™ Rewards.

PIN Codes from specially marked Coca-Cola® products can be entered until midnight (12:00 a.m. ET) on April 1st, 2014. You then have a final 12 hours until noon (12:00 p.m. ET) April 1st, 2014, to redeem your points. After that, the program will no longer be available.

To help everyone get the most out of their points, we've added some new rewards and an increased quantity of existing rewards. To be sure you get the rewards and the chances to win the prizes you want, check in frequently and redeem your points as soon as possible.

Thank you for your involvement in the program, and we look forward to continuing our relationship with you in the future.
33 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2007
4377 posts
1596 upvotes
well, that sucks... i dont have much points to begin with...

i think the only things i redeemed were movie ticket...
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24227 posts
43253 upvotes
ONTARIO
No surprise!

This iCoke system REALLY went downhill over the past few years, in my opinion. I remember using it in 2009/2010 and it was quite popular. Constantly had contests going. Lots of ways to win prizes and points to use to redeem on items.

Then they started offering less and less. Til it was like, "redeem 5000 points to get stickers". Pff.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2004
6239 posts
4340 upvotes
Victoria
From the FAQ

No, we will not be adding new rewards after December 2nd, 2013. To ensure you get the rewards you want, it is best to redeem your points as soon as possible.

As long as the reward is available, and you have enough points, you can order as many as you'd like within the weekly limitations set out in the Terms and Conditions for that item.

If you're using your points for contest entries
limit of 100 entries (50,000 pts) daily, for the $200 Visa gift card daily draw
limit of 100 entries (50,000 pts) COMBINED daily, for the 3 contests (tablet, VIA rail, spread the red)
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4107 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
Yeah iCoke was cool when they had McD's giftcards and stuff but now it is mostly garbage.

Oh well got 2 free movie tickets and some stickers
Deal Fanatic
Oct 22, 2007
9280 posts
3006 upvotes
London
I'm sad to see this go. Another incentive to drink Coke is gone, lol.

FFS, I'm 450 points away from the thingy I want.
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1583 upvotes
Good, their rewards suck now, one less thing to track and worry about. Ever since I lost 100,000 points because I didnt log in for awhile, I quit being a fan
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
I have a ton of coke caps to redeem. Hope I can get them in so I can get some movie tix. Was great when you could redeem for a night at the movies (2tix, popcorn and drinks). Then it became just 2 tix, no eats and drinks for twice as many points. No contests in a year either. Lame! Well, at least we got something over the years...
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1312 posts
184 upvotes
Yup, rewards have gone downhill last two years, which is understandable, as Coca Cola is such a small company!

300 000 + points to burn :( Guess I'll be going to the movies free for a while!

Anyone want Raptors tix below face value?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
8012 posts
4748 upvotes
Montreal
I had a blast with Montreal Canadiens tickets that were really cheap in terms of points about 2-3 years ago.... I always hoped they would be back, they got them 2 years in a row but it was done after that....

---

The weekly limit is junk when you consider the program is closing, I would have ordered more 24,500 Cineplex combo tickets (VIP number of points), but limit was one weekly so I could not order more.

Now, there is no more Cineplex combo tickets in stock, so if someone has tons of points, they could only order one this week?

The single tickets are still there, but they cost more and they do not include soda + popcorn... too bad :)
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18945 posts
10527 upvotes
cashinstinct wrote: The weekly limit is junk when you consider the program is closing, I would have ordered more 24,500 Cineplex combo tickets (VIP number of points), but limit was one weekly so I could not order more.
The weekly limit seems like the fairest way to do this because people with hundreds of thousands of points would cash them all in taking all the best items. By having a limit, at least the good items are spread out over a larger number of people, rather than a select few hoarding it all.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
8012 posts
4748 upvotes
Montreal
Maybe, but on the other hand, if you saved so many points, you should be able to get good rewards , and not junk like contests with low odds of winning....
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18945 posts
10527 upvotes
cashinstinct wrote: Maybe, but on the other hand, if you saved so many points, you should be able to get good rewards , and not junk like contests with low odds of winning....
The movie tickets have been on there for months straight now. 30K points, at 60 bottles of pop ($2/bottle) that's a $25 value for spending $120. Seems like a pretty good return. It might not have been as good as before in terms of selection, but it's definitely had a prize consistently that most people would use that makes good value for what you paid.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1312 posts
184 upvotes
Was thinking of Raptors tix, but they didn't even tell me the dates, useless!
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1312 posts
184 upvotes
cashinstinct wrote: Maybe, but on the other hand, if you saved so many points, you should be able to get good rewards , and not junk like contests with low odds of winning....
"Limit of four tickets per iCoke™ member per week." for the single etickets.

And yeah, agreed, we've been accumulating points for a good two years with junk all that time!
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
3310 posts
744 upvotes
Ottawa
Becks wrote: I received my icoke rewards that I ordered after the anouncement of the pending end of the rewards program. They sent me only 1 movie ticket when I was supposed to receive 2 tickets. Did this happen to anyone else? The 1-877 on the letter number takes me to an american icoke rep.
If I'm not mistaken, they stopped offering pairs of tickets almost immediately when they announced the end of the program. Single tickets are all you can get now.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18945 posts
10527 upvotes
Becks wrote: I received my icoke rewards that I ordered after the anouncement of the pending end of the rewards program. They sent me only 1 movie ticket when I was supposed to receive 2 tickets. Did this happen to anyone else? The 1-877 on the letter number takes me to an american icoke rep.
Are you sure it wasn't the "night out" promotion? 2 tickets, drinks, etc... that comes on a single ticket stub? I did not see any single tickets that were not electronic on iCoke since the points announcement came out.
Jan 30, 2013
334 posts
195 upvotes
PPFD is the promtional company that send out the iCoke tickets.Phone them they are in Pickering Ontario 19058315701.
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2009
3657 posts
1135 upvotes
Montreal

If you are redeeming with 3xxxx points -> 2 tickets

If you are redeeming with 15xxx points -> 1 ticket
Jorpho wrote: If I'm not mistaken, they stopped offering pairs of tickets almost immediately when they announced the end of the program. Single tickets are all you can get now.
+1 And mine came with a code & have to use ordering online.