Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
iDrinkCoffee

Breville Bambino - $399 (no tax charged)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2019 8:31 am
Sep 1, 2017
111 posts
82 upvotes

Breville Bambino - $399 (no tax charged)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
40%
Expiry:
December 2, 2019
Retailer:
iDrinkCoffee
Breville the Bambino™ Plus Espresso Maker

Retail: $699

Black Friday price: $399

Breville generally makes great kitchen appliances. I've used the dual boiler and oracle before.
Last edited by sridca on Nov 29th, 2019 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Nov 13, 2013
930 posts
1026 upvotes
Quebec
Thanks Op, I had a Breville before that I liked. Now I have a Nespresso Origina Line which make really good coffee but those cups are not cheap! Bought it, will get rid of my Nespresso
Oct 4, 2017
327 posts
202 upvotes
I have the cafe roma. I wonder why this one is more expensive... probably the heating elements and sensors.
Oct 4, 2010
275 posts
245 upvotes
Torontoish
No tax charged either.. according to the website.
Deals are on the way!
Jun 28, 2018
10 posts
1 upvote
BC
Damn I really want the BES870XL. Currently have the Cafe Roma, not sure how much better this would be than that?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5778 posts
6721 upvotes
Alberta
I was hoping to find a deal on the Rancilio Silvia. Anyone seen any deals?
Nov 7, 2012
16 posts
3 upvotes
not sure why you say OP that tax are not charged .. its clearly saied that it is on their site for these models.
Sep 18, 2009
273 posts
201 upvotes
Lush78 wrote: I was hoping to find a deal on the Rancilio Silvia. Anyone seen any deals?
No time machine but it seems like they had that one as a doorcrasher bundled with a grinder on Thursday. Might be worth subscribing to their newsletter in case they have a deal on it again by Monday ✌🏻
Images
  • image.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5778 posts
6721 upvotes
Alberta
snoopsterj wrote: No time machine but it seems like they had that one as a doorcrasher bundled with a grinder on Thursday. Might be worth subscribing to their newsletter in case they have a deal on it again by Monday ✌🏻
Thanks. I want the Rocky grinder though. I will subscribe to the newsletter like you suggested.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)