• Sep 1st, 2021 1:52 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2005
6431 posts
1550 upvotes
Montreal

If You're Looking for the Quebec Vaxicode App in Google Play

A simple search in in Google Play didn't find it for me. However, searching for it through the Quebec government site gets you there.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... accandroid

According to the Play store minimum Android version is 5.0
My wife's phone is 5.1 but would not install.
Phils
22 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2005
6431 posts
1550 upvotes
Montreal
As it happens, the app installed on my wife's phone with Android 5.1 using my Google ID but doesn't work with hers.
Phils
Penalty Box
Jun 24, 2015
7215 posts
2242 upvotes
0 downvotes
Why would people want to install the Quebec Vaccine passport if we cant use it here? why not wait for the Ontario one to come out?
Say NO to the WAR!
PEACE is the answer!
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
29075 posts
4768 upvotes
Montreal
YEah put "vaxicode" in quotes and it works.
Deal Expert
Oct 5, 2008
16759 posts
11963 upvotes
Toronto
GoodFellaz wrote: Why would people want to install the Quebec Vaccine passport if we cant use it here? why not wait for the Ontario one to come out?
toronto-centre-of-universe 1.jpg
Penalty Box
Jun 24, 2015
7215 posts
2242 upvotes
0 downvotes
thanks for the map of Toronto but that does not answer my question
Say NO to the WAR!
PEACE is the answer!
Deal Expert
Oct 5, 2008
16759 posts
11963 upvotes
Toronto
GoodFellaz wrote: thanks for the map of Toronto but that does not answer my question
The OP and many other RFD members live in Quebec.

Pretty straightforward.
Penalty Box
Jun 24, 2015
7215 posts
2242 upvotes
0 downvotes
nice, so they will have a different app than ontario will use. thanks captain obvious
Say NO to the WAR!
PEACE is the answer!
Deal Expert
Oct 5, 2008
16759 posts
11963 upvotes
Toronto
GoodFellaz wrote: nice, so they will have a different app than ontario will use. thanks captain obvious
So then why ask your first question Captain Smartypants?

:facepalm:
Penalty Box
Jun 24, 2015
7215 posts
2242 upvotes
0 downvotes
because why would someone from ontario want the quebec app? its a no brainer, wait till the ontario app is launced
Say NO to the WAR!
PEACE is the answer!
Deal Expert
Oct 5, 2008
16759 posts
11963 upvotes
Toronto
GoodFellaz wrote: because why would someone from ontario want the quebec app? its a no brainer, wait till the ontario app is launced
Are you trolling or are you seriously this obtuse?

You're the only one who brought up Ontario in all of this.

RFD isn't an Ontario only site.......and the 2 original people in this discussion are from Quebec.

You came in asking why anyone from Ontario would want this....we don't need it. End of discussion.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?

You're in the penalty box...who the heck is approving your posts?

Penalty Box
Jun 24, 2015
7215 posts
2242 upvotes
0 downvotes
I assumed they were from Ontario, whats the big deal? it was a mistake. lots of people do that on here unintentionally, its not someone trying to be a troll,. sometimes people on here make unintentional mistakes, we are not being trolls, relax and chill out
Say NO to the WAR!
PEACE is the answer!
Penalty Box
Jun 24, 2015
7215 posts
2242 upvotes
0 downvotes
as for whos approving my posts? not sure what you mean by that? I post and it shows up., no one approves nothing as far as i know. the penalty box thing might also be an unintentional mistake. guess what? the website makes mistakes too just like people do, we are human after all
Say NO to the WAR!
PEACE is the answer!
Penalty Box
Jun 24, 2015
7215 posts
2242 upvotes
0 downvotes
Swerny wrote: Are you trolling or are you seriously this obtuse?

You're the only one who brought up Ontario in all of this.

RFD isn't an Ontario only site.......and the 2 original people in this discussion are from Quebec.

You came in asking why anyone from Ontario would want this....we don't need it. End of discussion.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?

You're in the penalty box...who the heck is approving your posts?

as far as i know you also live in ontario too, rite? see where im coming from? its easy to get confused and make an unintentional mistake about where people are from.
Say NO to the WAR!
PEACE is the answer!
Penalty Box
Jun 24, 2015
7215 posts
2242 upvotes
0 downvotes
didn't u hear? the names changing to Toronto Flag Deals, lol just kidding
Say NO to the WAR!
PEACE is the answer!
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
1585 posts
2629 upvotes
Based on this thread, I guess the whole point of the meme map, which for reasons I cannot comprehend, can apparently fly completely over the heads of some.

Why would anybody read a Quebec related thread and respond based on the assumption the member who created it is in Ontario, let alone do it without even glancing at his location which says "Montreal"? And after the meme map was posted, instead of stopping with some shred of dignity left, continue with more nonsense posts. I mean, the Captain Obvious comment was used by the sole person in need of his help! Just wow. So funny yet so sad at the same time. Even Captain Obvious can't help some people, it seems.
Deal Expert
Oct 5, 2008
16759 posts
11963 upvotes
Toronto
SonyCanWoes wrote: Based on this thread, I guess the whole point of the meme map, which for reasons I cannot comprehend, can apparently fly completely over the heads of some.

Why would anybody read a Quebec related thread and respond based on the assumption the member who created it is in Ontario, let alone do it without even glancing at his location which says "Montreal"? And after the meme map was posted, instead of stopping with some shred of dignity left, continue with more nonsense posts. I mean, the Captain Obvious comment was used by the sole person in need of his help! Just wow. So funny yet so sad at the same time. Even Captain Obvious can't help some people, it seems.
Weiserhood.png
Penalty Box
Jun 24, 2015
7215 posts
2242 upvotes
0 downvotes
Thanks Captain Obvious!
Say NO to the WAR!
PEACE is the answer!
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
29075 posts
4768 upvotes
Montreal
Thread content pretty much bottomed out.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)