Expired Hot Deals

DEWALT DCS391B 20V MAX Li-Ion 6-1/2 In. Circular Saw (Tool Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2016 9:28 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jan 24, 2007
846 posts
250 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

DEWALT DCS391B 20V MAX Li-Ion 6-1/2 In. Circular Saw (Tool Only)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
38%
Expiry:
June 30, 2016
IHL has the Dewalt circular saw on sale for $99.95 which is already a good price. I was able to get lowes to price match for an in-store pick for a price of $89.95.
I was also able to price match the 20V max 4.0 Ah battery pack (DCB204) for a price of $50.40 earlier today but I no longer see it on IHL website. they now seem to have the 5.0 Ah battery (DCB205) for $75.

IHL has a store front in GTA, remember to remind the lowes rep about it as he was only planning on matching the price. this might be a YMMV situation for someone outside of GTA. However, if you are ordering the saw plus the battery, I would assume the total will go over $150 at which point IHL has free shipping. So, lowes should match that with price beat as IHL does have a store front + online site.
Images
4 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
1074 posts
611 upvotes
East of Toronto
Went through this with Lowes on-line and they would not price match. The clerk said they were unable to get a comparable price. Duh. Also IHL's free shipping over $150 is to very limited locations. To their credit the do allow you to input your postal code on this page to check.
http://www.ihlcanada.com/free-shipping
Feb 4, 2007
386 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
DRC wrote: Went through this with Lowes on-line and they would not price match. The clerk said they were unable to get a comparable price. Duh. Also IHL's free shipping over $150 is to very limited locations. To their credit the do allow you to input your postal code on this page to check.
http://www.ihlcanada.com/free-shipping
PM with Homedepot in store. I was able to get this last year pm plus 10% difference for around 85. IHL has instore pickup as well. Good luck.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
1074 posts
611 upvotes
East of Toronto
samtheman wrote: PM with Homedepot in store. I was able to get this last year pm plus 10% difference for around 85. IHL has instore pickup as well. Good luck.
Good deal. Not in the GTA currently or I would have tried it. I ended up buying it from IHL and paying shipping.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2003
2243 posts
419 upvotes
Toronto West
Dewalts new tool showcase is next week try to hold off as deals will probably be coming.

Also of all my cordless tools tthis is the one im least happy with. Compare to my Makita 18v this thing is a hunk of junk. I may send it to dewalt because i cant believe it performs to poorly
Feedback - Hofo--Heatware--RedFlag[/B]