Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Milwaukee Bluetooth Radio & 4AH Battery

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 17th, 2015 3:33 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 26, 2013
35 posts
2 upvotes

Milwaukee Bluetooth Radio & 4AH Battery

Deal Link:
Price:
Was looking for the cheapest price on one of these radios, found it for $230+free shipping from cf-t.com with no battery, then came across ihl's free battery promo on bare tool only m18 products (I was about to order another 4.0AH battery for $95 off ebay).

http://www.ihlcanada.com/19281.html

I'm in BC so their free shipping doesn't apply to me. I was $290 after taxes and shipping.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2010
2372 posts
395 upvotes
Thunder Bay
Meh,

to be honest, I prefer the older model. Yeah, it has its limitations, but my phone just doesn't fit in the new one. It's truly stupid on Milwaukee's part not to have a big enough phone bay to support normal sized phones (I have a nexus 5, so it's not like it's massive).

Plus the older model supports M12 batteries, and even the older NiCd batteries.
Dec 28, 2006
126 posts
49 upvotes
North York
amace wrote: Meh,

to be honest, I prefer the older model. Yeah, it has its limitations, but my phone just doesn't fit in the new one. It's truly stupid on Milwaukee's part not to have a big enough phone bay to support normal sized phones (I have a nexus 5, so it's not like it's massive).

Plus the older model supports M12 batteries, and even the older NiCd batteries.
I bought this from IHL a few weeks back and I've been pretty happy with it. I believe the promo runs until mid-september.
I also have the nexus 5 and it fits so maybe you have a really bulky phone case? My only gripe is that I've put in some batteries but its always showing low battery and doesn't save my preset stations. I may have to go exchange it, but I'm satisfied with the sound it produces.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2010
2372 posts
395 upvotes
Thunder Bay
JMe715 wrote: I bought this from IHL a few weeks back and I've been pretty happy with it. I believe the promo runs until mid-september.
I also have the nexus 5 and it fits so maybe you have a really bulky phone case? My only gripe is that I've put in some batteries but its always showing low battery and doesn't save my preset stations. I may have to go exchange it, but I'm satisfied with the sound it produces.
It's not a massive one, but a fair sized case, yeah. The only thing I wish the old one had was controls for the phone on the outside and USB control, but oh well. For $99, it's a great stereo, and feels like it could fall off a roof and keep going. Can't say the same about the new one.
Dec 28, 2006
126 posts
49 upvotes
North York
amace wrote: It's not a massive one, but a fair sized case, yeah. The only thing I wish the old one had was controls for the phone on the outside and USB control, but oh well. For $99, it's a great stereo, and feels like it could fall off a roof and keep going. Can't say the same about the new one.
I never had the older one, but from what I've seen it did seem to be more heavy duty/durable. If only it came with a button to mute all the aspiring singers on the job site...
[OP]
Dec 26, 2013
35 posts
2 upvotes
Bottle opener alone makes it worth the $$$. Bluetooth range is impressive.