Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
IHOP

Free pancake with purchase of Ultimate steakburger (Sept 18 only)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2018 4:29 pm
May 19, 2009
885 posts
1234 upvotes
Vancouver

[IHOP] Free pancake with purchase of Ultimate steakburger (Sept 18 only)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
September 18, 2018
Retailer:
IHOP
More offers from IHOP
I actually can't find this on their website, but they do have a Facebook event for this. I called my closest location (Burnaby, BC) and they're indeed offering this promotion for today. I haven't tried their burgers yet so I guess this would be a good opportunity to try them :)

National cheese burger day: free side of two buttermilk or two pumpkin spice pancakes with the purchase of any ultimate steakburger.
Screenshot_20180918-134847.png
7 replies
May 19, 2009
885 posts
1234 upvotes
Vancouver
I dunno who downvoted me without commenting lol, went for dinner and it was pretty good. It's not a super good deal but it's only 3 min drive from home for me so it's a good deal, time and gas considered ;)
IMG_20180918_202100.jpg
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
4989 posts
29912 upvotes
So how was the burger, I heard they make some pretty good pancakes.

I've never been to an iHop only because the closest one is in Niagara Falls so driving all the way out there doesn't make it worth it driving over 1.5hrs or 150+ km from Toronto.
__
Want to know the latest Costco Clearance items and prices in Ontario.. check out my thread here.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
sherri-chan wrote: I dunno who downvoted me without commenting lol, went for dinner and it was pretty good. It's not a super good deal but it's only 3 min drive from home for me so it's a good deal, time and gas considered ;)

IMG_20180918_202100.jpg
Almost every deal gets trolled by downvotes so i would just ignore it. You even see very hot deals that have 100s of upvote get a few downvotes.
May 19, 2009
885 posts
1234 upvotes
Vancouver
markopas wrote: So how was the burger, I heard they make some pretty good pancakes.

I've never been to an iHop only because the closest one is in Niagara Falls so driving all the way out there doesn't make it worth it driving over 1.5hrs or 150+ km from Toronto.
I thought the burger was pretty good, it's filling and juicy. But yeah, part of the reason I went was because this IHOP is only 3 minutes drive from home, and I wanted to try their pumpkin spice pancake (which I also liked). If this was more than 15 min drive from home I wouldn't have bothered.

The Red Robin $5 burger deal sounded good but it's 20 min drive for me, so the time and gas involved is not worth it.
Jul 11, 2018
276 posts
271 upvotes
I went to I hop yesterday

It kinda sucked.

So does this deal lol
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
4989 posts
29912 upvotes
AllDayLove wrote: I went to I hop yesterday

It kinda sucked.

So does this deal lol
Guess you can't please everyone huh..
__
Want to know the latest Costco Clearance items and prices in Ontario.. check out my thread here.