Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
IKEA

$50 off a purchase of $199 or more. Online only. Location specific?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 27th, 2022 1:11 pm
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
8452 posts
3627 upvotes
Looks like code is dead in Ontario?
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Sep 9, 2015
297 posts
208 upvotes
GTA
Code dead for me too, GTA. Used it once 2 days ago on a different account. Very bad IKEA, why do this before the actual expiry day and time 🥲
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2013
1579 posts
1541 upvotes
I’m think of buying the Bekant. A sit stand desk with a price point of $219 or $229 depending on size of the desk. A discount of $50 seems to make this a great deal. Does anyone have one of these desks? Experiences?
Aug 27, 2011
724 posts
2692 upvotes
1xTiMeR wrote: Looks like code is dead in Ontario?
Ameliaski wrote: Code dead for me too, GTA. Used it once 2 days ago on a different account. Very bad IKEA, why do this before the actual expiry day and time 🥲
jmok wrote: Code doesn't seem to work anymore. (I'm in Ontario)

"You've added an invalid coupon code."
If you have added the code to the cart before they removed the promotion, you will still get it. I added something into my cart yesterday, didn't checkout yet, when I try to finish my purchase today, the $50 still applies but if I use a new account and try to apply the discounts, it wouldn't allow me anymore.
May 31, 2009
184 posts
229 upvotes
BabyYoda wrote: If you have added the code to the cart before they removed the promotion, you will still get it. I added something into my cart yesterday, didn't checkout yet, when I try to finish my purchase today, the $50 still applies but if I use a new account and try to apply the discounts, it wouldn't allow me anymore.
Yeah, for me, I had stuff in my cart with the promotion code added(all I needed to do was check out, but I thought I still had time today), but today nothing was actually discounted in my cart for some reason when I checked. I tried to remove the code and re-add that and oof.
Jun 22, 2015
348 posts
174 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Deals Dead, Coquitlam is my main store and the code no longer works :(
I was going to do 3 purchases for pickup today and save $150 :(
Apr 7, 2012
86 posts
54 upvotes
Just ordered in GTA and code works. Make sure you are removing any spaces after the code if copying/pasting and you need to be logged in with an account I believe.

Just tested again on another order and here's what the checkout screen shows.

Order summary
Subtotal excluding delivery $299.00
Savings -$50.00
Total delivery cost TBD
Subtotal $249.00
Nov 15, 2005
97 posts
16 upvotes
+1 for GTA click-and-collect order.
BST: 8+ 0-
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
8452 posts
3627 upvotes
Works again - used my phone instead of browser for GTA.
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Dec 3, 2020
106 posts
85 upvotes
sparkaction wrote: I’m think of buying the Bekant. A sit stand desk with a price point of $219 or $229 depending on size of the desk. A discount of $50 seems to make this a great deal. Does anyone have one of these desks? Experiences?
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the $219/229 ones are only "height adjustable", not "sit/stand". i.e. you can choose whatever height you need when you assemble, but it does not have the mechanism to higher/lower the table when you use.
I bought it second hand for $80 and it is a nice sturdy desk. But I don't think it will serve your purpose.
Jan 11, 2008
674 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
Still works in GTA. Made an order yesterday and another one today.

Love how these deals come up whenever I need something from IKEA. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2013
1579 posts
1541 upvotes
seiiiiiiii wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the $219/229 ones are only "height adjustable", not "sit/stand". i.e. you can choose whatever height you need when you assemble, but it does not have the mechanism to higher/lower the table when you use.
I bought it second hand for $80 and it is a nice sturdy desk. But I don't think it will serve your purpose.
My bad. It did sound like a solid deal but you’re correct and for $229 the desk is only height
adjustable.
Nov 4, 2009
83 posts
68 upvotes
Toronto
Coupon code is case sensitive and the Ikea CSR told me the coupon only works for the North York location if you're in the GTA. Hope this helps anyone else who is trying to put in an order today.
Jan 11, 2008
674 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
robertfung wrote: Coupon code is case sensitive and the Ikea CSR told me the coupon only works for the North York location if you're in the GTA. Hope this helps anyone else who is trying to put in an order today.
Just made another order for pickup in Vaughan and the code still worked.

Unless you mean it works for in person orders? If so that’s awesome!
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2017
2448 posts
4442 upvotes
Vancouver
Oh whew. It is working again. They must have did something on their end
Jun 22, 2015
348 posts
174 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Anyone done multiple pickup orders with out issue? As in separate transaction to get the most out of the code?
Nov 4, 2009
83 posts
68 upvotes
Toronto
ImaKingK wrote: Just made another order for pickup in Vaughan and the code still worked.

Unless you mean it works for in person orders? If so that’s awesome!
Nah. I called in to amend my order to include the coupon and that's what the CSR told me. Had to switch my order entirely to North York.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
8929 posts
6615 upvotes
SW ON
robertfung wrote: Nah. I called in to amend my order to include the coupon and that's what the CSR told me. Had to switch my order entirely to North York.
Perhaps something went out of stock at your original location. People are reporting the coupon works for other locations besides North York.
Jan 11, 2008
674 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
DeadHead wrote: Anyone done multiple pickup orders with out issue? As in separate transaction to get the most out of the code?
Yep, I made 3 separate orders this week on the same family account. No issues at all.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)