Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
IKEA

BACK AGAIN! Eat your receipt w/ any home furnishing purchase $200+

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 24th, 2020 2:14 pm
Tags:
Dec 7, 2019
386 posts
257 upvotes
PanchoVilla wrote: Here's another question which will piss some people off even more :)

Can I buy $200 worth of stuff, get my free family of 8 lunch, come back a month later and get a refund on everything I bought?
All the debate has been fine up until this post.
Be the change you want to see.
Dec 7, 2019
386 posts
257 upvotes
PanchoVilla wrote: Here's another question which will piss some people off even more :)

Can I buy $200 worth of stuff, get my free family of 8 lunch, come back a month later and get a refund on everything I bought?
PS The answer is yes, you can.

But return in a week, not a month
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
7851 posts
8801 upvotes

I think it counts as a coupon, so you would only be refunded whatever you paid after the discount was applied
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
4196 posts
3204 upvotes
toronto
just FYI for anyone who is actually using this deal and not just arguing over if its right or wrong. I did this deal in December and used my family card to buy the pieces of furniture. about 2 months later they all went down in price, I went back and got a price adjustment without any issues.
Got that FIDO account!
Dec 7, 2019
386 posts
257 upvotes
riseagainstthemachine wrote: just FYI for anyone who is actually using this deal and not just arguing over if its right or wrong. I did this deal in December and used my family card to buy the pieces of furniture. about 2 months later they all went down in price, I went back and got a price adjustment without any issues.
How long are price adjustments laid for?

Sam
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
4196 posts
3204 upvotes
toronto
songanddance wrote: How long are price adjustments laid for?

Sam
90 days if you buy it with the ikea family card (free to sign up) - 30 days with no card
Got that FIDO account!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
So you can buy anything in the restaurant? People mention chocolate bars, nuts, etc... ?? They have these items? How about canned drinks.. can you buy, not open, and take?

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Mar 15, 2010
19 posts
9 upvotes
Calgary
lemmiwinks wrote: Shaking my head at the people on this thread admitting to abusing the deal. Yes there is no fine print on how much you’re capped at, but come on... have some class.
HA!!! You talk about class, but your username is Lemmiwinks!!! Southpark gerbil trying to escape from Mr. Slave's butt.....how classy is that???!!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)