Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
IKEA

Bedroom Event - Up to 15% off Beds, Dressers, and Night Stands

• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2019 5:40 pm
Nov 4, 2008
603 posts
1233 upvotes
Toronto

[IKEA] Bedroom Event - Up to 15% off Beds, Dressers, and Night Stands

The IKEA bedroom event is back. Not sure why it's "up to" 15% and what may be less than that, but check out the sale items that may interest you :)
34 replies
Jan 6, 2010
595 posts
749 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Thanks, been waiting for this one.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2004
1148 posts
232 upvotes
PACIFIC
Ikea says offer not valid on previous purchases. What if I purchased only 2 weeks ago? Found a 5-year-old thread on reddit where people were able to get price adjustment.

Wondering if anyone has any recent experience with price adjustment at Ikea. TIA

If I go to Ikea, I'll also let you guys know. It's just my place is far from Ikea.
May 20, 2004
717 posts
719 upvotes
Fllay wrote: Ikea says offer not valid on previous purchases. What if I purchased only 2 weeks ago? Found a 5-year-old thread on reddit where people were able to get price adjustment.

Wondering if anyone has any recent experience with price adjustment at Ikea. TIA

If I go to Ikea, I'll also let you guys know. It's just my place is far from Ikea.
If they give you a hard time, buy a new unit at the reduced price, then use your old receipt at the higher price to return that same new unit.
Apr 18, 2019
244 posts
551 upvotes
Montreal
Insider-hush-knowledge: I would absolutely be surprised if you run into a problem. Trust me.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2006
2188 posts
509 upvotes
thanks was looking to buy a 6 drawer malm dresser, perfect timing.
Some people meditate, I smoke cigars.
Nov 20, 2017
290 posts
394 upvotes
Anyone know if this would stack with the $25 off $150 for recycling household electronics at IKEA? Could probably get a pretty good deal on an item if that’s the case.
Jan 21, 2008
98 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
Asho94 wrote: Anyone know if this would stack with the $25 off $150 for recycling household electronics at IKEA? Could probably get a pretty good deal on an item if that’s the case.
Unless there is some specific T&C's that state when you can use the coupon (i.e. after May 14th) it should work.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2007
2732 posts
3018 upvotes
Ottawa
Asho94 wrote: Anyone know if this would stack with the $25 off $150 for recycling household electronics at IKEA? Could probably get a pretty good deal on an item if that’s the case.
This is the first I've heard of this. Do you have more information?
Jul 29, 2018
30 posts
18 upvotes
Fllay wrote: Ikea says offer not valid on previous purchases. What if I purchased only 2 weeks ago? Found a 5-year-old thread on reddit where people were able to get price adjustment.

Only if you used an Ikea Family Card. Then you can price adjust up to 90 days from purchase date if prices do change in your favor. I did it a few weeks ago when they had the office sale. Their kiosk has a choice for price adjustment so it exist and understandably why Ikea does not promote it.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
7282 posts
1820 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
FYI this also applies to children's beds and cribs.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Jan 2, 2013
365 posts
658 upvotes
Montreal
Any idea if there will be a matress sale?
Oct 3, 2016
423 posts
697 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Thanks for the post, OP. Needing a 6-drawer Malm. Likely going to pick one up since they rarely go on sale.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
4586 posts
1251 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Guess this doesn't work on pax wardrobes?
Apr 5, 2009
636 posts
1292 upvotes
Vancouver
honggil wrote: Guess this doesn't work on pax wardrobes?
There’s a wardrobe event coming up, usually in May/June

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)