• Last Updated:
  • Sep 7th, 2020 4:11 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Apr 21, 2008
88 posts
39 upvotes

IKEA Besta Promo?

When does Ikea usually run their Besta shelving promo?

I know they cycle through Kitchens, PAX Wardrobe and Living Room events throughout the year.

Don't know if I missed the most recent Besta event or if it's coming soon.

Anyone know?
7 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2009
1598 posts
933 upvotes
Toronto
No idea when the next one is but based on Google the last media storage event was in May 2018.
Apr 29, 2015
128 posts
50 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I'm also waiting for a Besta event.

Does anyone know if Ikea delivers inside the home? Or just to the door?
May 27, 2009
494 posts
140 upvotes
GTA
Luzer123 wrote: Does anyone know if Ikea delivers inside the home? Or just to the door?
Just had an IKEA delivery last month (August 16) by XPO. I have a 3 story house, and they delivered to just inside the foyer on the main floor. Fortunately, the individual pieces of the AURDAL system are relatively light.
:)
Apr 29, 2015
128 posts
50 upvotes
Calgary, AB
ildara wrote: Just had an IKEA delivery last month (August 16) by XPO. I have a 3 story house, and they delivered to just inside the foyer on the main floor. Fortunately, the individual pieces of the AURDAL system are relatively light.
Good to know. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
2187 posts
703 upvotes
Mississauga
Ya .. we had Ikea deliver 6 pax frames + 2x corners.. the tall kind.. and left in the front door !!.. had to open the boxes and take them up..
Don't understand why no room delivery if we are in stage 3.. you have a mask and your not touching anything in my house ?

If you claim it's due to the virus then charge me less not the same amount as before when you would do room delivery.
Jan 30, 2008
316 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
ildara wrote: Just had an IKEA delivery last month (August 16) by XPO. I have a 3 story house, and they delivered to just inside the foyer on the main floor. Fortunately, the individual pieces of the AURDAL system are relatively light.
Can I ask which aurdal combo you installed and how you like it so far? Was looking at this line but not many reviews online yet. Thanks!
May 27, 2009
494 posts
140 upvotes
GTA
Secret wrote: Can I ask which aurdal combo you installed and how you like it so far? Was looking at this line but not many reviews online yet. Thanks!
We used the AURDAL planner to design a small wardrobe comination to put inside our 'walk-in closet'. (In air quotes, because our closet is quite small.) ;) If interested, you can put this code into the planner, 9G4WJG.

Installation/assembly wasn't very difficult, but I think I slightly misjudged the height at which I installed the suspension rail (a bit too high). This might be because my flooring is carpet. But, overall I think it looks good and I'm happy with the result. The drawers open and close smoothly, and easily.

The shelves are not made of the greatest material, and I would hesitate to remove/move them once they have been installed in place for fear of damaging the grooves. The pegs the shelves rest on are plastic and screwed in place, unlike the Besta ones.
:)