I "re-bought" it in the way I outlined earlier:
OxbridgeIvy wrote: ↑Nov 20th, 2018 4:31 pmTheir return policy has recently been adjusted to 365 days. Therefore, if you do it right, you can get yourself the best deal for anything you bought in the last 365 days. If going through the regular channels for price adjustment doesn't work, it's done like this:
1. You kept your receipt for the original purchase.
2. The item(s) then go on sale, for example on Black Friday.
3. Buy the item(s) again, that are now on sale.
4. Cart your purchase right over to the returns desk.
5. Return it, but with your original receipt, which you paid full price for.
6. You have just done a price adjustment for anything you bought in the last 365 days. (You got your money back from when you paid full price, and paid out the sale price)