Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
IKEA

Black Friday Preview - $50 off $200+ Coupon for First 200 Visitors, 20% off All Mattresses, 20% off BESTÅ Storage + More

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2018 10:43 am
May 14, 2015
297 posts
336 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Chandlerparsons wrote: I just bought a besta too but I don't wanna fasten the tv bench to the wall... Anyone here who didn't fasten their tv bench on the wall?
I have had two 6’ Besta for one year now, one with a 55” tv and the other one with a 65” tv, none of them fastened to the wall.
Nov 17, 2014
596 posts
608 upvotes
QC
forumw wrote: I have had two 6’ Besta for one year now, one with a 55” tv and the other one with a 65” tv, none of them fastened to the wall.
Same. If you have enough stuff on the besta, weight is well distributed, and dont have too much weight in drawers while opening them both at the same time you should be fine.
Should. Do fix it if you have kids.
Oct 5, 2017
515 posts
176 upvotes
forumw wrote: I have had two 6’ Besta for one year now, one with a 55” tv and the other one with a 65” tv, none of them fastened to the wall.
zewill wrote: Same. If you have enough stuff on the besta, weight is well distributed, and dont have too much weight in drawers while opening them both at the same time you should be fine.
Should. Do fix it if you have kids.
Great! Good thing I bought it then...