IKEA catalogue 2021

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2020 1:30 pm
14 replies
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11485 posts
4634 upvotes
2flags wrote: Get it delivered to your home. Enjoy.

https://publications-ca-en.ikea.com/ike ... gue/page/1
Get what delivered to your home?

2021 Catalogue ... or purchased goods? :)

Not that it's too hard to achieve (one way or another) more likely, anyhow ... but how would you get Catalogue delivered to your home via your link (if it's catalogue that you were talking about)?

Simply wondering :)
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
3231 posts
28052 upvotes
Toronto, ON
drive in concerts and get it delivered to your home is now catch the pdf online? lol

what's going on?
[OP]
Aug 4, 2006
579 posts
250 upvotes
GTA - Gwilly
Darkman wrote: Get what delivered to your home?

2021 Catalogue ... or purchased goods? :)

Not that it's too hard to achieve (one way or another) more likely, anyhow ... but how would you get Catalogue delivered to your home via your link (if it's catalogue that you were talking about)?

Simply wondering :)
I fixed the links. Thank for pointing that out.
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
20010 posts
2827 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Sigh.

Two things I would like to get from that catalogue. Neither are in stock in Burlington, only 1 is available for online shipping but zero chance I'd pay their idiotic shipping rates. It amazes me how down right hot garbage Ikea can be at certain things. Oh well.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
4494 posts
6872 upvotes
Ontario
Noticed that Radio Canada's Bonsoir Bonsoir show is sponsoring an Ikea Change Your Decor contest. The actual site is in French-can enter to win the main shopping spree prize and also enter the keyword on website and indicate your ab-fab Ikea item from the 2021 catalogue. Thought I'd share in case an Ikea gift card might make the in-store experience better.
2020 quest to find Portuguese smoked paprika 💡
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
11262 posts
1327 upvotes
I actually love looking through the yearly Ikea catalog! I'll wait for a print version though
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
4494 posts
6872 upvotes
Ontario
Visit in-store to pick up a copy or request one via the website. Took about a week from Burlington to Hamilton.
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
11262 posts
1327 upvotes
Ciel wrote: Visit in-store to pick up a copy or request one via the website. Took about a week from Burlington to Hamilton.
How to request from the website? I checked the links in the top post but it says not available yet. How did you get yours?
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
4494 posts
6872 upvotes
Ontario
Just noticed the statement that the company halted printed catalogue distribution while fixing an image issue in the print and online copies.
https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/this-is-ikea ... estatement

I anticipate that later in the month, the site will be taking online requests for mailed out print catalogues again. Keep checking weekly to see if the page updates.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8623 posts
12105 upvotes
Ciel wrote: Just noticed the statement that the company halted printed catalogue distribution while fixing an image issue in the print and online copies.
https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/this-is-ikea ... estatement

I anticipate that later in the month, the site will be taking online requests for mailed out print catalogues again. Keep checking weekly to see if the page updates.
And what photo would this be? :facepalm:
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8623 posts
12105 upvotes
zappy312 wrote: Found it on Twitter.
Sooooooo......

Never mind, your link wasn't showing at first.

I would never have noticed, but hey, that's just me.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
4494 posts
6872 upvotes
Ontario
Stores now are distributing the catalogues as of Sept. 12.