• Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2021 10:53 pm
[OP]
Nov 11, 2003
472 posts
324 upvotes
Vancouver

[IKEA] IKEA - 5w -YMMV - Wireless chargers - USBC - $5

YMMV - Ikea clearance product. WHITE and BLACK both on sale.

Ikea has their USB-c wireless qi 5w charger on clearance for $4.99.

This does not come with the charging wire or power adapter and it is a 5 watt charge so it will charge slow. Will still work great for charging over night or while you are at your desk.

I did a quick search and found this to be on clearance previously for $9.99 in the expired deals forum.

Link to the white:
https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/p/livboj-wir ... -00457495/

If you go to the Coquitlam location please leave a few for me, I won’t be able to make it there until Sunday :(
Images
  • 9E3D7BD5-AF2B-4B14-B69A-598214537EB2.png
Last edited by dsorgiovanni on Feb 26th, 2021 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
11 replies
[OP]
Nov 11, 2003
472 posts
324 upvotes
Vancouver
newuserhere wrote: Will it charge samsung Galaxy watch?
I would say this is most likely not meant for any watches due to the size of the charging coils inside. It is Qi standard. Will work for any phone that supports the standard. This included iPhones 8 and newer.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1331 posts
1492 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Not clearance. It's always been this price. But nonetheless a good price.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
1361 posts
434 upvotes
So for those in the GTA. Pay $5 for curbside pickup.... Once again Ikea fails in providing free curbside pickup.....

Or wait another two weeks, maybe by then, after lining up after 500 customers you realize all the remaining wireless chargers have been bought by a person ahead of you in the lineup... Thanks Ikea for making it convenient during this pandemic
Jan 1, 2021
38 posts
26 upvotes
DealsHunterCo wrote: So for those in the GTA. Pay $5 for curbside pickup.... Once again Ikea fails in providing free curbside pickup.....

Or wait another two weeks, maybe by then, after lining up after 500 customers you realize all the remaining wireless chargers have been bought by a person ahead of you in the lineup... Thanks Ikea for making it convenient during this pandemic
Vaughan store is opened so technically you can purchase from there. But I don't think going there will worth it just for wireless charger.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2020
3297 posts
2869 upvotes
Toronto
Andyc416 wrote: Does this come with the ac adaptor?
Answered in the first post
dsorgiovanni wrote: YMMV - Ikea clearance product. WHITE and BLACK both on sale.

Ikea has their USB-c wireless qi 5w charger on clearance for $4.99.

This does not come with the charging wire or power adapter and it is a 5 watt charge so it will charge slow. Will still work great for charging over night or while you are at your desk.

I did a quick search and found this to be on clearance previously for $9.99 in the expired deals forum.

Link to the white:
https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/p/livboj-wir ... -00457495/

If you go to the Coquitlam location please leave a few for me, I won’t be able to make it there until Sunday :(
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1331 posts
1492 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
DealsHunterCo wrote: So for those in the GTA. Pay $5 for curbside pickup.... Once again Ikea fails in providing free curbside pickup.....

$5 is well justified for self serve products. 200 lb of boxes (pax wardrobes, hemmnes bed stuff) to load up is hard work and $5 makes sure that only serious people place the order.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
1361 posts
434 upvotes
Bigboy16 wrote: $5 is well justified for self serve products. 200 lb of boxes (pax wardrobes, hemmnes bed stuff) to load up is hard work and $5 makes sure that only serious people place the order.
You realize Ikea makes a lot of money compared to other big box stores. Yet big box stores can offer even more. Staples is offering free shipping even on clearance items like binders. So what makes Ikea so special that they are still charging $5 curbside DURING A PANDEMIC.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1331 posts
1492 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
DealsHunterCo wrote: You realize Ikea makes a lot of money compared to other big box stores. Yet big box stores can offer even more. Staples is offering free shipping even on clearance items like binders. So what makes Ikea so special that they are still charging $5 curbside DURING A PANDEMIC.
#1 You don't know what they make profit wise. It's a private company. Get your s##t together.

#2. They laid off like 200 staff in Burlington due to declining sales and stuff. Everyone has started hurting with online shopping and stuff.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
1361 posts
434 upvotes
Bigboy16 wrote: #1 You don't know what they make profit wise. It's a private company. Get your s##t together.

#2. They laid off like 200 staff in Burlington due to declining sales and stuff. Everyone has started hurting with online shopping and stuff.
Are you defending them because you used to work with them or something? I don't know how you're feeling offended by all this.
If they were smart enough to give the option of free curbside pickup I'm sure their sales won't be bad.