• Dec 26th, 2019 8:34 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7270 posts
4730 upvotes
Canada

[IKEA] Ikea Black Friday LIVE NOW

Start planning your next trip to IKEA, because they've revealed their Black Friday deals for 2019!

IKEA's Black-Fri Week Sale officially starts on November 25 and IKEA Family members will also find exclusive one-day-only deals starting November 29 -- membership is free, with perks including member-only deals, access to IKEA's Sell-Back program, a free hot beverage during every visit and more!

We've listed a few offers you'll find at IKEA this Black Friday -- note that flyer pricing will not reflect online or in-store until the sale begins.

Up to 20% off all mattresses

Up to 20% off all BESTÅ storage systems

Up to 20% off all TRÅDFRI smart lighting

Up to 20% off select appliances

One day sale : https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/campaigns/bl ... id=4735136

$49 Hemnes nightstand
$119 Hemnes 58" TV bench
$59 2x4 Kallax
$119 Glass cabinet

Plus, the IKEA Restaurant will be serving Traditional Breakfasts for the unbeatable price of $1.00 on Black Friday only -- all stores will open at 8:00 AM local time on Friday, November 29.

IKEA's Black-Fri Week Sale is effective from November 25 to December 1 online, in IKEA stores and at Pick-up and Order Points. Before you shop, read our guide for tips on how to shop at IKEA like a pro!
Last edited by RFDQ1016 on Nov 25th, 2019 7:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tangerine, Public Mobile, and Freedom Mobile customer
75 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
30431 posts
1456 upvotes
Fernando Po
Any opinions on their spring mattresses? Looking at HAUGESUND in particular for my teen daughter.
Jan 29, 2004
234 posts
22 upvotes
We just bought a mattress yesterday...any idea if they'll do a price protection for these?
Jun 2, 2007
344 posts
258 upvotes
Markham
ReAder wrote: We just bought a mattress yesterday...any idea if they'll do a price protection for these?
Yes, just go in with your receipt and ask nicely.
Don't forget to like and subscribe!
Nov 20, 2012
853 posts
611 upvotes
hagbard wrote: Any opinions on their spring mattresses? Looking at HAUGESUND in particular for my teen daughter.
We have the HUAGSVAR in queen size and its really good and no complaints.

I am planning to get one for our main master bedroom and thinking HAUGESUND which retails for 399.99 compared to 559+tax for the HAUGSVAR.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2014
2642 posts
502 upvotes
when is best time or place to buy a very warm duvet.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2006
1350 posts
127 upvotes
Toronto
Ooof, on the one day deals, fine print says "Offer not valid on previous purchases..."

If they deny the price adjustment, could we just buy it at the sale price and return it right away with the old receipt? I think someone mentioned in the other thread that this doesn't work for some reason...
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
6333 posts
2211 upvotes
Montreal
Do they offer free shipping someday? Don’t see it
Deal Addict
May 8, 2004
3258 posts
655 upvotes
Bought a Besta system last month. Gonna go and try for a price match.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2012
5600 posts
851 upvotes
Toronto
will they price match the mattress bought 1 month ago? Neutral Face
Apr 2, 2015
205 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Anyone know if there is a way to access online order history on ikea family account? Trying to get a price adjustment.
May 9, 2005
809 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
Was denied online price protection on Besta tv unit, the fine print of this sale does mention not applicable to previous purchases.

Anybody able to successfully price protect....
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2006
5320 posts
452 upvotes
Toronto
mizermalice wrote: Ooof, on the one day deals, fine print says "Offer not valid on previous purchases..."

If they deny the price adjustment, could we just buy it at the sale price and return it right away with the old receipt? I think someone mentioned in the other thread that this doesn't work for some reason...
I had to do that for something a while back. I went, picked up the items, bought the stuff. Went straight to returns and returned it using the old receipt...
Jan 13, 2004
809 posts
234 upvotes
Vancouver
Gooner wrote: Was denied online price protection on Besta tv unit, the fine print of this sale does mention not applicable to previous purchases.

Anybody able to successfully price protect....
Go to customer service in store. I'm sure they'll rather refund the difference to a gift card than see you return it.