• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2019 8:34 am
Apr 2, 2015
264 posts
172 upvotes
Toronto, ON
test9251 wrote: will they price match the mattress bought 1 month ago? Neutral Face
Tried online for an adjustment for a mattress I bought online a week ago. They said they don’t have a price match policy (?????) and for me to go in store and ask nicely and hope for the best (?????)
Aug 15, 2006
51 posts
3 upvotes
Was denied a price match (significant difference) on the mattress I bought a week ago at Ikea Ottawa... got especially pissed off because the guy I talked to said they would price match when I bought it. Wish I was GTA so I could try a couple of other locations. What a waste.
Apr 2, 2015
264 posts
172 upvotes
Toronto, ON
kachofool wrote: Was denied a price match (significant difference) on the mattress I bought a week ago at Ikea Ottawa... got especially pissed off because the guy I talked to said they would price match when I bought it. Wish I was GTA so I could try a couple of other locations. What a waste.
I was also rejected a price adjustment. I gave the IKEA help line a call and they are sending me an ikea gift card for the difference. Better than nothing..
May 29, 2012
232 posts
49 upvotes
WINNIPEG
Probably not, they advertised about the $50 coupon and free breakfast one week before Black Friday.
kaohaul wrote: is there $50 Off for the First 200 Visitors, like last year?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7468 posts
4947 upvotes
Canada
Anyone try price adjustment in Calgary?
Jan 17, 2018
50 posts
17 upvotes
Does anyone know if the Mausund latex queen mattress is included in this sale?

The website shows Mausund twin and full 20% off. They've completely removed queen and king from the site. Can't even check if there's any stock in-store.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
2611 posts
1525 upvotes
would anyone be able to suggest the best mattress to get for the BRIMNES daybed?
Got that Zoomer account!
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14645 posts
4038 upvotes
With a purchase you also get a $25 off $150 coupon, valid Dec. 2-24.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Oct 31, 2010
69 posts
32 upvotes
Calgary
Lone_Prodigy wrote: With a purchase you also get a $25 off $150 coupon, valid Dec. 2-24.
How'd you get a coupon? I didn't get anything with my purchase on Friday.
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
11252 posts
1318 upvotes
Speedy147 wrote: How'd you get a coupon? I didn't get anything with my purchase on Friday.
I got a coupon (looks like a receipt) with my purchase (self checkout) also got same coupon when I bought lunch.
Sep 23, 2011
38 posts
132 upvotes
CALGARY
RFDQ1016 wrote: Anyone try price adjustment in Calgary?
Yep, for a mattress and TV bench purchased about a month ago. Went smoothly.

Btw, if anybody bought the HJÄRTSTILLA 600-thread queen duvet cover set a few weeks ago for like $50 or so, they dropped the price further to $29.99. Might be only at the Calgary location, the website shows $79.99.
Sep 16, 2016
510 posts
150 upvotes
slowtyper wrote: Nah, it's good the way it is. Free shipping just means the cost gets bundled in and prices go up. Besides Ikea wants you in the store. You go to pickup a rug and leave with some plants, batteries, meatballs, a lamp, tiny kids chairs, stuffed animals, toilet brushes, a pot, french press, more plants, a shelf, then you get home and realize you forgot to buy the rug
LOL
That’s true
And then you eat at Ikea as if it’s a restaurant