Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
IKEA

Kitchen Event: Get up to 20% back in gift cards (February 6 – March 23)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 24th, 2021 10:49 am
Jul 14, 2009
422 posts
26 upvotes

[IKEA] Kitchen Event: Get up to 20% back in gift cards (February 6 – March 23)

The Kitchen Event

February 6 – March 23

Get 10% back* in gift cards on kitchen purchases above $1,000
OR
Get 15% back* in gift cards when you buy a kitchen above $2,500
OR
Get 20% back* in gift cards when you buy a kitchen above $4,500

Look like you don’t need to buy any appliances in order to get the discount this year. Unless I’m mistaken.
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 6th, 2020 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
24 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1229 posts
615 upvotes
Montreal
No more requirements to buy appliances to get the 15% and 20%, great!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 11, 2004
5318 posts
3943 upvotes
Milton, ON.
This also applies to bathroom fixtures.
Oct 20, 2009
66 posts
1 upvote
Seriously, I just bought bathroom stuff from them last weekend. Grrrr. I doubt I can retroactively claim this offer. I'm tempted to take everything back and re-buy it all.
Dec 13, 2008
486 posts
228 upvotes
KeenInvestor wrote: Seriously, I just bought bathroom stuff from them last weekend. Grrrr. I doubt I can retroactively claim this offer. I'm tempted to take everything back and re-buy it all.
Bathroom or kitchen stuff?

Also, I would try to go in store to have the price difference refunded to you, if in fact you purchased kitchen stuff.
I'm just here for the deals....
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2008
1113 posts
450 upvotes
Toronto
I have a $150 item to buy. Anyone else need to split the rest? I can meet at north York or etobicoke
Oct 20, 2009
66 posts
1 upvote
blisterd_nuts wrote: Bathroom or kitchen stuff?

Also, I would try to go in store to have the price difference refunded to you, if in fact you purchased kitchen stuff.
$700 of bathroom stuff
May 20, 2003
619 posts
412 upvotes
Toronto
Just so everyone doesn’t make the same mistake that I did. When you buy online and pick up in store where they grab everything from the warehouse for you, you pick up your stuff but you also have to go to customer service to get your gift card. They didn’t send me the gift card via email/mail, nor did they tell me where I picked up my stuff.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4593 posts
19417 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Does anyone know IKEA's price adjustment policy? I bought the Tornviken kitchen island at regular price 2 months ago and now it's $60 less....I still have original receipt.

I looked online under their "price gurantee" but it just talks about the catalogue pricing.

I'm guessing if they dont price adjust I could just buy at sale price and return it away using my old receipt?
Images
  • 1581045326315688088363959738176.jpg
Oct 14, 2008
478 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone ever made a purchase for a future delivery date? I've got some renovations to do but probably won't be able to start until the summer.
Oct 11, 2018
174 posts
142 upvotes
Also wondering about price adjustment... I purchased back in November and they just delivered it last week.
Nov 23, 2017
417 posts
378 upvotes
Vascilli wrote: Has anyone ever made a purchase for a future delivery date? I've got some renovations to do but probably won't be able to start until the summer.
I did. They delivered it right away, which was amazing....but not really. They blamed the shipping company. I had Ikea refund me the insane shipping cost. Still had to deal with working around and moving a million boxes. Would not recommend.
Aug 21, 2012
966 posts
899 upvotes
Price adjustments is valid for 60 days if you scanned a family card at time of purchase (its free), otherwise its 30 days. If you're past those dates, just return for full refund and rebuy.
WOOOOOOOOOOO
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1412 posts
767 upvotes
Ottawa
Vascilli wrote: Has anyone ever made a purchase for a future delivery date? I've got some renovations to do but probably won't be able to start until the summer.
I set a future delivery date of a month for our closets, I didn't ask how far they can go though.
Jun 19, 2019
75 posts
10 upvotes
Great timing. Does anyone know if I can fit an Ikea vanity to a non Ikea sink without trouble? Looking to grab a Gordmorgen double vanity (140cm/ 55in) and fit my existing 2 American Standard sinks (55cmx45cm / 20.5"x17.5")

Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1928 posts
2774 upvotes
Halifax
smanso wrote: Great timing. Does anyone know if I can fit an Ikea vanity to a non Ikea sink without trouble? Looking to grab a Gordmorgen double vanity (140cm/ 55in) and fit my existing 2 American Standard sinks (55cmx45cm / 20.5"x17.5")

You cannot usually do it easily. First Ikea bowls are often shallower and they are designed for the plumbing to fit behind the drawers. The drawers go all the way across. NA cabinets usually allow for plumbing and p trap under sink. So you would have to have a shallow sink and then plumb to go behind drawer or modify drawer.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 11, 2004
5318 posts
3943 upvotes
Milton, ON.
KeenInvestor wrote: $700 of bathroom stuff
You have to spend over $1000 to quality for the minimum 10%.
Oct 20, 2009
66 posts
1 upvote
cRaZyRaVr wrote: You have to spend over $1000 to quality for the minimum 10%.
The Bathroom Event

Get 15% back* in IKEA gift cards when you purchase bathroom furniture, sinks and faucets above $250

Get 20% back* in IKEA gift cards when you purchase bathroom furniture, sinks and faucets above $450

February 6 - March 23
Deal Fanatic
Mar 11, 2004
5318 posts
3943 upvotes
Milton, ON.
KeenInvestor wrote: The Bathroom Event

Get 15% back* in IKEA gift cards when you purchase bathroom furniture, sinks and faucets above $250

Get 20% back* in IKEA gift cards when you purchase bathroom furniture, sinks and faucets above $450

February 6 - March 23
In the poster's case that would be around $140 so worth the trouble of bringing it back if not yet installed. But first for sure go in there and ask at the customer service.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2005
1014 posts
375 upvotes
Toronto
smanso wrote: Great timing. Does anyone know if I can fit an Ikea vanity to a non Ikea sink without trouble? Looking to grab a Gordmorgen double vanity (140cm/ 55in) and fit my existing 2 American Standard sinks (55cmx45cm / 20.5"x17.5")

We just had a godmorgon vanity installed WITH an ikea sink. The issue was ran into was tying the delta faucet drain into the rinnen drain assembly........plumber said the drain assembly was only pairing with the ikea drain that came with the sink. This meant that the p-trap used to connect to the delta drain came out further than the rinnen drain....resulting in having to notch out the drawers to accommodate.

As for using another sink, I don't see why not....but you will run into the same issue we did as the drain assembly came with the sink.