[IKEA] Storage Event Jan 9-27 up to 15% Off Wardrobe & Select Storage Items

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2020 3:25 pm
Temp. Banned
Dec 18, 2009
1710 posts
909 upvotes
Toronto
booyahchild01 wrote: Anyone have any experience with the Havsta series? I was hoping Billy would go on sale.
If you Havsta ask, it's not for you.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2012
1083 posts
888 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
hoponpop wrote: If you Havsta ask, it's not for you.
There's one in every thread...
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
2003 posts
499 upvotes
I definitely want to take advantage of whatever discount I can. Went to Ikea last week. Man that place is always packed! We tried out the software, but I don't see what the person will do that I couldn't do, but if it's free, wouldn't mind I guess.

And I don't remember these other names like havsta, only PAX. Am I missing something?
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2011
1004 posts
388 upvotes
GTA
Anikiri wrote: The way this promo is described, I’ve got no idea. Its like a freaking moron wrote everything.
Must have been written by a Millennial - grammar does not apply - anything goes!
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
11357 posts
1390 upvotes
dannydouble wrote: I’m thinking yes because its a “wardrobe”. But the promo wording is so vague its hard to be 100% sure.
What's so vague? Pax is a wardrobe. Ikea wardrobes are on sale. Pax is obviously included in the sale. Wait until 9th to see exactly how much the discount will be.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
4065 posts
2043 upvotes
Anyone know when the kitchen event is coming around?
Nov 1, 2015
856 posts
795 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
So 15% off and a gift card for the service fees of $39 an hour?
Dec 18, 2019
19 posts
25 upvotes
Anikiri wrote: The way this promo is described, I’ve got no idea. Its like a freaking moron wrote everything.
Oh working at Ikea, morons write a lot of things. A ton of people were confused at the "spend over $200 and get 10% off a online order." earlier. Turns out that was only for online DELIVERY orders. Not store pickup orders. So yeah, read carefully and double check.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2004
1066 posts
457 upvotes
Orleans, ON
I have put PAX, HAVSTA and KALLAX items into my cart...none are discounted. This is supposed to be available for on-line orders.

Has anyone been able to confirm if PAX is 15% off?
#melnykout
Apr 5, 2010
54 posts
31 upvotes
dogbolter wrote: I have put PAX, HAVSTA and KALLAX items into my cart...none are discounted. This is supposed to be available for on-line orders.

The sale doesn’t start until the 9th.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1767 posts
2306 upvotes
Halifax
dogbolter wrote: I have put PAX, HAVSTA and KALLAX items into my cart...none are discounted. This is supposed to be available for on-line orders.

It's probably not working. You should probably forget about trying again from say now or Friday until Jan 28. Probably best not to go to Ikea or their website until after the 28th.
Jul 2, 2007
658 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto
hoponpop wrote: If you Havsta ask, it's not for you.
First, nice.

Second, I went and looked at it in person. Not sure if it's for me. I didn't like the feel.
Going broke saving money
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1583 posts
2964 upvotes
Toronto
booyahchild01 wrote: Anyone have any experience with the Havsta series? I was hoping Billy would go on sale.
easy-e wrote: I don't have experience with the Havsta, but after feeling both the Havsta and Billy in person the Havsta is much more sturdy...if the price difference didn't give it away. That's because the Havsta is made of solid pine, whereas the Billy is all particleboard.

But if the Billy is what you're looking for, they might have a sale on Billy bookcases next month based on this email I got last year in late February:

ikea-billy.png
Ya, bought several last year. Need a couple more for the basement. Hopefully another sale. Obviously won't be another "Billy turns 40 sale" though.