Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
IKEA

Storage Event Jan 9-27 up to 15% Off Wardrobe & Select Storage Items

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2020 3:25 pm
Nov 6, 2013
618 posts
588 upvotes
Montreal, QC
GordonGartrelle wrote: I wonder how this works if you want to maintain the first dash to re-instate grammatical peace. "Must have been written by a millennial - anything goes!" would work, right?
That's right. The difficulty in this case is that westcoastyvr is expressing multiple changes of thought, some of which are more closely connected than others. It'd be better to have two sentences:
"Must have been written by a Millennial. Grammar does not apply—anything goes!"

If you really wanted it in one sentence you could use a colon to introduce a list, then separate sentiments with semicolons.
"Must have been written by a Millennial: grammar does not apply; anything goes!"

Or one could use a conjunction.
"Must have been written by a Millennial—grammar does not apply and anything goes!"

All in good fun, of course.
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2004
1041 posts
228 upvotes
Hamilton
ScatterStash wrote: Any idea when this event might come around again? The budget and planning isn't quite there yet.
Seems to happen at the same time (January) every year
“Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.” ― Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2018
1564 posts
1030 upvotes
Anyone successfully get a price adjustment? I bought a Kallax in mid December and the current sale Is $39 cheaper.
Jan 26, 2012
238 posts
198 upvotes
Ontario
bobohobo2kx wrote: Anyone successfully get a price adjustment? I bought a Kallax in mid December and the current sale Is $39 cheaper.
Looking for the same answer...I am planning to go Saturday morning but it would save me a trip out of town if anyone could confirm if they got a price adjustment at the store. The fine print about not applying to previous purchases is concerning, but would that override their 90-day price adjustment policy?
Jan 26, 2012
238 posts
198 upvotes
Ontario
I went in this morning and got price adjustments on a gift card for 2 Kallax shelves this morning.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6973 posts
4954 upvotes
Toronto, ON
moss27 wrote: I went in this morning and got price adjustments on a gift card for 2 Kallax shelves this morning.
Did you have a receipt?

I throw mine out after 30 days.

🤬
Sep 28, 2007
27 posts
20 upvotes
We just bought the Havsta full bookcase the one with the 4 piece at $910, I have to say for Ikea furniture its pretty well made. It is solid wood, well wood boards glue together, but still better than particle I suppose. The only complaint we have is the paint is a little off here and there, put since its solid wood we can probably repaint later on.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
2517 posts
896 upvotes
JRGUINNESS wrote: Did you have a receipt?

🤬
IKEA has 365 day return policy.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
7136 posts
3738 upvotes
Montreal
I picked up Kallax shelves the day before this sale started without knowing about it. Not sure if I want to haul ass back to Ikea for $15. Would I still need the receipt if I'm an Ikea Family member?
Jan 26, 2012
238 posts
198 upvotes
Ontario
JRGUINNESS wrote: Did you have a receipt?

🤬
I brought my receipts. I don't know if they would do anything without one but it might be worth calling to see if it's possible.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1959 posts
424 upvotes
Halifax
Bought my TV stand back in the summer, would they adjust for sale price now?
RIP E3 30% off pre order games 2011-2019 :twisted:
Nov 4, 2008
603 posts
1233 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone who lives in the GTA and was planning on buying a lot of the big pieces, it's only $29 for shipping for today only (I should've posted this earlier in the day...). I just bought one of the Havsta combination sets that consisted of 3 large boxes. For $29, it was worth getting it shipped to my home instead.

Keep in mind that you gotta spend $300+ to qualify for the $29 shipping. $300 shouldn't be hard with a lot of those wardrobe/storage sets. Throw in whatever else you've been eyeing too with the $29 flat fee.

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/campaigns/sn ... snowdaygta
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2016
1681 posts
1737 upvotes
Montreal
joeyhotdog wrote: Link with some event information below and poster from email attached.
https://bit.ly/36v6uxM
OP did you get a price adjustment successfully? I was told the adjustment window is now 45 days regardless of whether you are a family member...
Jan 26, 2012
238 posts
198 upvotes
Ontario
sneakerfan wrote: OP did you get a price adjustment successfully? I was told the adjustment window is now 45 days regardless of whether you are a family member...
I got both shelves adjusted no questions asked. There should be information about the price adjustment policy on their site for family and non family members that you could show them if they aren't following it.