• Last Updated:
  • Jun 16th, 2021 8:57 pm
[OP]
Mar 1, 2020
12 posts
113 upvotes

[IKEA] SYMFONISK Table lamp with WiFi speaker $119 reg price $229

Part of Ikea up to 50% Sale Event

The SYMFONISK Table lamp with WiFi speaker $119 reg price $229. Sale price until June 30

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/p/symfonisk- ... -60357596/

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=ikea&sku=60357596
134 replies
Nov 20, 2018
59 posts
47 upvotes
WOW what a price! Great sounding speakers by SONOS. In for one thanks OP!
Jan 22, 2014
177 posts
133 upvotes
Guelph
would this work with amazon alexa?
Aug 29, 2018
321 posts
191 upvotes
Does this work with Bluetooth? Chromecast?
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2013
1101 posts
745 upvotes
Montr
It seems supporting Airplay. Good enough for me
As for the look, depends on the eyes but no deal breaker for me
May 18, 2021
9 posts
6 upvotes
Wow awesome! I had been looking for these too go on sale! Does Ikea online take Amex? Still waiting on my preferred card in the mail. Any end date? I didn't see one... Edit ;just tree read the op, till June 30th, so I'm good!
Last edited by DMPimm on Jun 1st, 2021 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
2091 posts
792 upvotes
Montréal, QC
DMPimm wrote: Wow awesome! I had been looking for these too go on sale! Does Ikea online take Amex? Still waiting on my preferred card in the mail. Any end date? I didn't see one...
Yes they take Amex, I still remember Ikea cashier joking about my Amex Gold card....
May 17, 2017
530 posts
1326 upvotes
sorry guys, that is one unattractive lamp
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3233 posts
1742 upvotes
West Coast
For those wondering the difference between the table lamp vs the bookshelf model, here is a quick breakdown:
  • The Table Lamp Speaker is the more powerful of the two Symfonisk speakers. It comes with the same architecture as the Sonos Play:1, meaning two Class-D digital amplifiers, one tweeter and one mid-range woofer. The sound it delivers is excellent for its price with good range, good volume and punchy bass.
  • The Book Shelf Wi-Fi Speaker is cheaper and a little less powerful than the Table Lamp speaker, but it still delivers in the sound department. Under its hood is one Class-D amplifier, one tweeter and one mid-woofer so it misses out on the extra Class-D amplifier compared to the Table Lamp Speaker.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2003
1902 posts
294 upvotes
Toronto
Great price for a good bedroom speaker. Already have a pair of these in my bedroom, picked up another pair for the cottage. Thanks OP!
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
15020 posts
28335 upvotes
Scarborough
Thanks, I've been eyeing this for a while now! Just placed a pickup order for the lamp + some LADDA batteries. It's even cheaper than the bookshelf speaker is right now.
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts] [Thread Hiding]
Apr 2, 2015
357 posts
494 upvotes
Siberia
Thanks op, in for 2. Great price considering they are pretty much sonos Ones with a light attached.
Jun 7, 2013
377 posts
352 upvotes
GATINEAU
Great lamp and they work as rear surround speakers for Sonos Beam or Arc too…
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3233 posts
1742 upvotes
West Coast
TechJunk wrote: Great lamp and they work as rear surround speakers for Sonos Beam or Arc too…
Good call. Might buy these and move my SLs to another area that can use voice activation... Hmmmm
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers