Students

ILC Chemistry Final Exam question

• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2016 10:09 pm
Banned
Jan 17, 2016
33 posts

ILC Chemistry Final Exam question

I have an upcoming Chemistry exam for ILC and I was wondering what should I study in terms of the exam? Is the practise test going to be enough to study? Is the practise test similar to the Final Test? Should I also study the answers to the support questions and Key questions as well as memorize the entire textbook? Do they use any exact questions from the practise test in the Final Test?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
3 replies
Aug 31, 2010
369 posts
9 upvotes
So what you are saying is that you want the easy way out, but probably expect to have a 100,000$ job with Porsche and nice house eventually... yeah... that's great... "Do they use any exact questions from the practise test in the Final Test?" because in real life everything can be solved just like it that LMAO... No doubt you (with your keen mind) will be curing cancer or inventing a form of space travel.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7863 posts
2841 upvotes
Richmond Hill
sbutabi wrote: So what you are saying is that you want the easy way out, but probably expect to have a 100,000$ job with Porsche and nice house eventually... yeah... that's great... "Do they use any exact questions from the practise test in the Final Test?" because in real life everything can be solved just like it that LMAO... No doubt you (with your keen mind) will be curing cancer or inventing a form of space travel.
happens all the time. The real way to succeed in Univ is to find the 'easy' (or lazy) prof who would reuse the same questions but changing a few small details here and there. This is what the anti-calendar was used for, finding the easy profs.
Mar 4, 2015
9 posts
1 upvote
Cave in Nigeria
Some classes have massive test banks where people just memorize all the answers to those questions and ace the tests without thinking at all.
And what the guy above said, a lot of profs are actually lazy and recycle their ***** for tests... Not surprised why many people are looking for past tests, past final exams etc..

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)