Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
$100 off
Expiry:
November 29, 2019
Retailer:
iLife
Great last minute black Friday deal on the iLife V5S vacuum for $100 off -- $189.99. (!) That's CAD with free prime shipping.

The suction power is higher than the $1300 Roomba.

This is a rollerless vacuum so it's primarily for hardwood and tight mat carpets. Don't use it on heavy carpets. It also comes with the mopping attachments and water container. The disadvantage of being rollerless is that it isn't good for deep pile carpets but it's performance on hard wood and crevices is actually one of the best (according to vacuum wars). If you have a pet the V5S doesn't clog with pet hair. Cleaning pet hair from rollers is no fun.

Also free shipping with prime.

The features of V5s Pro are (from my last post about this one):

Mopping and Vacuuming
Doesn't clog with pet hair (because it doesn't use main rollers, just very high suction and double side brushes)
23 CFM suction (the highest record suction from vacuum wars youtube videos is 24 CFM so it's almost a record)
thinner than deebot, for example, so it doesn't jam under furniture
good one for hardwood floors/just a few tight pile carpets or if you have a pet.

Full disclosure -- I'm totally in the tank for iLife since my well out of warranty V7S vacuum broke and they sent me parts for free and didn't even charge me shipping. These guys aren't perfect, but holy hell their customer service is outstanding. World of difference from my experience with irobot.

Here's a video review for anyone who is interested which shows the suction:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)