Automotive

I'm looking to buy a 2020 RAV4 Hybrid

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 4th, 2020 6:15 pm
[OP]
Mar 26, 2017
370 posts
189 upvotes
heatstone wrote: Are you in GTA? If so let me know the trim you want. I will see what I can do
Sorry, Nova Scotia here
[OP]
Mar 26, 2017
370 posts
189 upvotes
smrtphur wrote: I think you can save $3200
Yeah for sure, I should be able to get it at 43k but is that a good deal?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 4, 2015
6067 posts
2531 upvotes
Canada, Eh!!
Gord18Stirr wrote: Image

Is this a good price?
Imho it is not worth it to get tire and extended warranty. Put it in a hisa or gic or just keep it for a rainy day.
July 13, 2017 to October 25, 2018: BOC raised rates 5 times and MCAP raised its prime rate next day each time.

2020: BOC dropped rates 3 times and MCAP waited and waited to drop its prime rate to include all 3 drops.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2009
4956 posts
595 upvotes
If they actually have the car in stock, i am pretty sure they would be willing to discount more than 310. especially if you are getting extended warranty and tire protection.

Those usually have around 40-50% markup.

Whenever i do decide to get warranty I usually negotiate about 30-35% off the warranty price and generally get that without too much hassle.

We ordered the 2020 rav4 hybrid this past December and got 700 off MSRP. went to several dealerships and none were willing to budge on the msrp price at all; some even went to the extent to force the admin fees on top of msrp.

We finally got a call fro the dealership today that we should be getting the car by end of month (more than 7 months after ordering.) The supply for this car was extremely low, but it seems like they are starting to have more come in according to some posts about others getting it soon as well.