• Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2017 1:59 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2005
9431 posts
915 upvotes

Imperial Buffet - Prices for kids

I notice the prices for Imperial Buffet are all different especially for kids (some locations even charge for kids under 2 and Brampton location charges $16 for 5-12 on weekends’ dinners………….. ). For Scarborough and Mississauga locations, they don’t even list out the kids’ price on the site but ask us to call. Does it mean they change it regularly ? Does anyone know how much are their kids’ price (Otherwise, I will call when I get off work) ?

By the way, are their food selections pretty much the same from different locations ? If we are mainly interested in seafood, any particular location we should go?

According to their commercial and website, sounds like they all offer oysters and scallops. I think one offers lobster and they all should have Salmon sashimi and crab legs (I think).

Thanks for any advice and suggestions

http://www.imperialbuffet.com/
10 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
18725 posts
5662 upvotes
Toronto
Let's not mix Imperial buffet with Spoonful. Same owner. Two very different places.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2005
9431 posts
915 upvotes
Yes, I notice they have different names but when I googled Imperial Buffet, all 4 locations pop up and Spoonful in Brampton is listed as one locationa as well.
playnicee1 wrote: Let's not mix Imperial buffet with Spoonful. Same owner. Two very different places.
Dec 14, 2010
503 posts
230 upvotes
playnicee1 wrote: Let's not mix Imperial buffet with Spoonful. Same owner. Two very different places.
I was actually wondering about this too. I've been to Spoonful before and know that they are operated by the Imperial group but have always viewed Spoonful as the upgraded version. However Imperial has now added in the same seafood offered at Spoonful into their offerings. I'm wondering if there really is a difference between the two now?
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2011
2313 posts
192 upvotes
YF
Anyone know who is the owner of imperial buffet?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2005
9431 posts
915 upvotes
Does anyone know if the lunch menu basically excludes all seafood and Sashimi?
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2005
4122 posts
2824 upvotes
Toronto
It was half price for a 6 year old child at Scarborough location when I went last weekend for Dinner. So $13.99 dinner for weekends. Highly unlikely they'll have oysters and scallops for lunch.

I liked it. Oysters, Scallops, Crab legs, smoked salmon, mussels, shrimps, conch, octopus + other seafood. No salmon sashimi(which I didn't mine.) but did have many rolls. Everything got refilled very quickly and never ran out even during closing. This was on a Sunday.
May 7, 2007
40 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
rdx wrote: Does anyone know if the lunch menu basically excludes all seafood and Sashimi?
Luch menu does have some seafood: sushi(not sashimi), big salad shrimp, mussels (salad & with black bean sauce), deep fried octopus & bbq squids, talipa fish fillet, etc.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
18725 posts
5662 upvotes
Toronto
IMWHFMPC wrote: Anyone know who is the owner of imperial buffet?
I think the actual owner lives in China. (They have a location in China listed: http://www.imperialbuffet.com/shanghai/ )
I could be wrong, but I also fail to know the person's name.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
2255 posts
862 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON.
TorontoBabe wrote: Luch menu does have some seafood: sushi(not sashimi), big salad shrimp, mussels (salad & with black bean sauce), deep fried octopus & bbq squids, talipa fish fillet, etc.
You're answering a almost 2 years old question. I doubt OP cares anymore.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
18725 posts
5662 upvotes
Toronto
JKKim2983 wrote: You're answering a almost 2 years old question. I doubt OP cares anymore.
I'm not the OP, but I care.
Now if they could be so kind as to number (or letter) their rooms so it would be easier to remember where people are sitting, that would be nice.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!