Expired Freebies

Improv Showdown by The Second City (Toronto location)!!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2020 4:30 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Jul 7, 2006
37 posts
12 upvotes

Improv Showdown by The Second City (Toronto location)!!

Price:
FREE
Hey RFD'ers,

If you are looking for some family friendly things to do this holiday season, Hotel X Toronto has partnered up with The Second City to perform shows inside the Hotel's Cinema. I have a promo code here you can use to attend the show for free as they are trying to fill up the rest of the theatre. Only thing is you may have to fill up seats near the back first so that the paying guests can have the seats closer to the stage. It is limited to 50 tickets per show so please only reserve tickets if you are really planning on going so that the rest of us can get a chance to enjoy this freebie!

You can order tickets through the Eventbrite link here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/second-city ... 0206115651 just choose the date you want to attend and then enter the promo code HXTOFANDF

Enjoy!
Last edited by mshazy on Dec 9th, 2019 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
2712 posts
681 upvotes
mshazy wrote: Hey RFD'ers,

If you are looking for some family friendly things to do this holiday season, Hotel X Toronto has partnered up with The Second City to perform shows inside the Hotel's Cinema. I have a promo code here you can use to attend the show for free as they are trying to fill up the rest of the theatre. Only thing is you may have to fill up seats near the back first so that the paying guests can have the seats closer to the stage. It is limited to 50 tickets per show so please only reserve tickets if you are really planning on going so that the rest of us can get a chance to enjoy this freebie!

You can order tickets through the Eventbrite link here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/second-city ... 0206115651 just choose the date you want to attend and then enter the promo code HXTOFANDF

Enjoy!
Where do you put promo code? I cant find the spot
Aug 30, 2012
15 posts
4 upvotes
AJAX
Sweet, thanks OP, good family fun while the kids are off school.
[OP]
Jul 7, 2006
37 posts
12 upvotes
Daf wrote: Where do you put promo code? I cant find the spot
When you click the link, hit the "select a date button". Scroll through the dates and hit the "tickets" button to the corresponding date. Once you click that at the very top above adult general ticket, in very small letters highlighted in blue, are the words "enter promo code". Click that and enter code.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2013
2419 posts
858 upvotes
Winnipeg
This is location specific, mention the location in the title.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. -- Douglas Adams
Dec 20, 2005
275 posts
206 upvotes
Toronto
Went today - it was really fun!! Very family friendly so great for kids - lots of audience participation and clean humour.

The cinema room is super nice - huge leather chairs! The comedians, host and music/lights coordinator did a great job.

Would definitely recommend - thank you OP!
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11784 posts
2727 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP!
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21781 posts
24938 upvotes
Toronto
Like @cauliflower18 , I took a group to Saturday's show. It was very enjoyable. Indeed the venue is beautiful, what a gorgeous hotel. We went up to the 28th floor later to check out the indoor/outdoor pool and the amazing views from the bar.

Thanks OP. Also going to check pricing and may surprise my GF with a staycation at Hotel X. The fitness club there is huge with sweet looking indoor tennis courts and more!

@Raven_007
Show is 1hr long. There is some cheap parking in Liberty Village near GO Train entrance if you don't mind a walk.
Last edited by sprung on Dec 31st, 2019 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2004
1343 posts
24 upvotes
Thanks for posting this!

For those who went, how long is the show - is it 1 hour? Where’s the cheap parking nearby?
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2012
2362 posts
2014 upvotes
UntdProvncsOfCanada
Tickets available for Saturday and Sunday Jan 3/4 , 430pm-530p

enter code before selecting ticketsNeutral Face

..your thread could use a photo...
:arrow: Fight Spam in Canada! 💡