Expired Hot Deals

[Indigo/Amazon] [Pre-order]THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ENCYCLOPEDIA 3rd version [Indigo/Amazon][$32.39]

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 5th, 2017 5:07 pm
[OP]
Oct 8, 2014
55 posts
108 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON

[Pre-order]THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ENCYCLOPEDIA 3rd version [Indigo/Amazon][$32.39]

Deal Link:
Price:
$32.39
Retailer:
Indigo/Amazon
Saw this on sale for both amazon and indigo. Ebates has 4% currently for Indigo. Also if your spending $50+ you can use HAPPYSEPT for 10% off, code is still working as of now.

Amazon:
https://www.amazon.ca/Legend-Zelda-Ency ... NNMMGV83M2
7 replies
May 30, 2008
163 posts
8 upvotes
Saskatchewan
I don’t know what this is but I think I want it. My poor wallet Loudly Crying Face
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
6324 posts
1416 upvotes
Oakville/Toronto
There are so many Zelda books, what's in this one?
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
1240 posts
282 upvotes
GTA
Variability wrote:
Oct 5th, 2017 2:35 pm
There are so many Zelda books, what's in this one?
From the description on their website. Seems like this Book only goes to Twilight Princess.

This 320-page book is an exhaustive guide to The Legend of Zelda from the original The Legend of Zelda to Twilight Princess HD.

A comprehensive collection of enemies and items, potions to poes, an expansion of the lore touched upon in Hyrule Historia, concept art, screencaps, maps, main characters and how they relate, languages, and much, much more, including an exclusive interview with Series Producer, Eiji Aonuma! This, the last of The Goddess Collection trilogy, which includes Hyrule Historia and Art & Artifacts, is a treasure trove of explanations and information about every aspect of The Legend of Zelda universe!
Nov 27, 2011
372 posts
111 upvotes
NEPEAN
I wish I had checked the date of release before I ordered. Now I have to wait until April 25 and because I bought another book to get the 10% off I have to wait for that one too!
Nov 27, 2011
372 posts
111 upvotes
NEPEAN
Akizuki wrote:
Oct 5th, 2017 2:41 pm
From the description on their website. Seems like this Book only goes to Twilight Princess.

This 320-page book is an exhaustive guide to The Legend of Zelda from the original The Legend of Zelda to Twilight Princess HD.

A comprehensive collection of enemies and items, potions to poes, an expansion of the lore touched upon in Hyrule Historia, concept art, screencaps, maps, main characters and how they relate, languages, and much, much more, including an exclusive interview with Series Producer, Eiji Aonuma! This, the last of The Goddess Collection trilogy, which includes Hyrule Historia and Art & Artifacts, is a treasure trove of explanations and information about every aspect of The Legend of Zelda universe!
Twilight princess HD though so pretty recent.
Oct 27, 2016
23 posts
33 upvotes
I will probably only skim through this, but it will fill out the Trilogy of books, it will look great on a shelf... if I ever get one.