Boxing Day 2016 Deals

Masterpass Promo, Extra 20% off Almost Everything!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 1st, 2017 2:35 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
RFD Staff
Jan 6, 2008
2606 posts
3812 upvotes
Toronto

Masterpass Promo, Extra 20% off Almost Everything!

Save on your next order at Indigo.ca, because they're currently running a promotion where you can take an extra 20% off your purchase if you pay using Masterpass! It's valid on toys (including LEGO), electronics, books, gifts and more.

Note that the savings will not show up in your cart but will automatically reflect during the final stage of your checkout once you sign in via Masterpass.

Masterpass is a payment platform from MasterCard similar to Visa Checkout. Simply sign up with an eligible credit card (it doesn't have to be a MasterCard -- Visa, American Express and debit cards are also accepted) and once your payment information is saved, you can checkout at participating retailers without the process of manually entering your addresses and card information.

This offer is available online only from December 24 through December 31. The 20% discount automatically applies at checkout when choosing Masterpass as your payment method. There is a limit of one use per customer. Note that eBooks, Apple products and accessories, gift cards, American Girl (except Wellie Wishers), iRewards memberships, and Love of Reading products and donations are excluded. Indigo offers free shipping on online orders over $25.00.
76 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
1803 posts
1336 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Thanks for posting.
That's a good chance to pick up some books and LEGO.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2006
5267 posts
440 upvotes
Toronto
Hmm... so much to buy... decent auto discount.
Jul 16, 2015
300 posts
111 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Kate M wrote:
Dec 24th, 2016 12:42 am
Save on your next order at Indigo.ca, because they're currently running a promotion where you can take an extra 20% off your purchase if you pay using Masterpass! It's valid on toys (including LEGO), electronics, books, gifts and more.

Note that the savings will not show up in your cart but will automatically reflect during the final stage of your checkout once you sign in via Masterpass.

Masterpass is a payment platform from MasterCard similar to Visa Checkout. Simply sign up with an eligible credit card (it doesn't have to be a MasterCard -- Visa, American Express and debit cards are also accepted) and once your payment information is saved, you can checkout at participating retailers without the process of manually entering your addresses and card information.

This offer is available online only from December 24 through December 31. The 20% discount automatically applies at checkout when choosing Masterpass as your payment method. There is a limit of one use per customer. Note that eBooks, Apple products and accessories, gift cards, American Girl (except Wellie Wishers), iRewards memberships, and Love of Reading products and donations are excluded. Indigo offers free shipping on online orders over $25.00.
Excellent and informative post! Love when people post this way.
Dec 23, 2016
3 posts
This didn't work for me. There wasn't a redemption code or automatic amount added. Also you automatically got 20% taken off without Masterpass.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2001
1020 posts
58 upvotes
Just used this Masterpass discount to get a JBL Charge 3 wireless bluetooth speaker for my wife. It's cheaper here than at any of the other retailers if you just want the black version.
Images
  • Indigo Secure Checkout small.png
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2008
6933 posts
2874 upvotes
This is great, picked up Suburbia, Ticket to Ride Europe and Eldritch Horror.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2006
1384 posts
306 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP. Picked up some Potter and Fantastic Beasts' related books.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
1792 posts
1152 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Wow, great deal
I have so much staff want to buy Face With Tears Of Joy
Don't forget 7% GCR cash back
Dec 23, 2016
5 posts
oh man, I shouldn't have signed up for this forum too.

so many good deals to be had this boxing day. last year i don't think i got anything, but this year... jeez
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2008
3711 posts
629 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone else getting an error when signing up for Masterpass?
It won't specifically tell me what I entered wrong and I've gone through the stupid re-enter info loop about three times now.
Dec 24, 2016
1 posts
Nice! Knocked $50 off a Kobo Aura One. Best deal I think we'll see on one for a good while.