Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Indigo.ca

Masterpass Promo, Extra 20% off Almost Everything!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 1st, 2017 2:35 pm
Nov 22, 2016
92 posts
39 upvotes
stanleylai wrote: masterpass doesnt have to use a mastercard
Oh. Nice. Thank you for the clarification! I am very sick with the flu and my mind is not right!
Jul 27, 2008
173 posts
8 upvotes
Mississauga
Geologic wrote: Play around with the items in your cart by removing them and select masterpass to see if that works. I had a book that was causing the masterpass error for some reason. Removed it and processed the order fine after that.
Thanks, yeah one of the books I was trying to buy was HP and the Cursed Child but masterpass doesn't seem to like that book in the cart at all. Removed it and it worked.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
1147 posts
1309 upvotes
Toronto
Got a swell bottle for $31, is this a very good deal for such bottle? i never find it on sale.
Thanks for the upvote!
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
2301 posts
1422 upvotes
Montreal
grither wrote: not one time only... purchased about 10 separate orders last night. even switched over some of my amazon.ca preorders which had 25% off...this combined promo is better
Is there a benefit in splitting large orders into smaller ones? I would think not since the promos are % based.
Deal Guru
May 23, 2003
10229 posts
1652 upvotes
GTA
Thanks Kate and everyone else that has been mentioning this around the forums. I got a FitBit for Christmas from family and they said if I find a better deal they can exchange/return it (they know me and my deal finding). This works out cheaper than the model they bought and it is the higher end model. (got charge 2 for less than they paid for the Alta).

The Masterpass thing was pretty easy to use. I had to give up my cell phone number though.

I am guessing that MP is paying Indigo to get people registered for this. I wonder what benefit they (Mastercard) have for processing VISA and Amex payments through MP though.
Jul 14, 2010
123 posts
242 upvotes
Montreal
If the Masterpass doesn't work one of the errors has to do with the shipping and billing address. You need to put the address in with exactly the right name and spaces or else you'll get an error.
Jul 14, 2010
123 posts
242 upvotes
Montreal
What's the allure of the swell bottles? They're nice and they can hold drinks cold for a long time, is there another reason they're so popular around here?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2015
6184 posts
4811 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
YLSF wrote: I am guessing that MP is paying Indigo to get people registered for this. I wonder what benefit they (Mastercard) have for processing VISA and Amex payments through MP though.
I'm guessing they take a percentage of each sale?
Alterna Bank Thread

TFSA Portfolio: ATD|CNQ|NA|SJ
RRSP Portfolio: ELV|URI|WSM
Sep 15, 2008
316 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
Great post...thanks! Got a FItbit Charge 2 for $143+tax. And oh yeah, if you buy through airmilesshops.ca you get 10x3x bonus air miles (84 air miles for the fitbit alone but I bought other stuff as well, using the treatdec coupon code). Awesome deal!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
6651 posts
995 upvotes
GTA
Badman wrote: Got the beats solo 3
Same, and swell bottles for gifts... sweet deal, probably best I got this boxing day
Apr 19, 2015
326 posts
165 upvotes
N/A
I didn't know that I needed a S'well bottle until I read this thread. Damn you RFD! I also picked up a couple copies of The Oh She Glows Cookbook for gifts.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
2301 posts
1422 upvotes
Montreal
merrygold wrote: I didn't know that I needed a S'well bottle until I read this thread. Damn you RFD! I also picked up a couple copies of The Oh She Glows Cookbook for gifts.
Same here. Never heard of the Swell bottle until this thread. Considered buying it but resisted becasue I'm not sure it's worth the premium over similar products.

Wouldn't mind hearing the opinions of those who have looked into this. Does it live up to the hype? Worth the priemium price tag?
Apr 23, 2016
282 posts
176 upvotes
I got some Bruder toys for my kids. 25% plus masterpass 20%, it is a pretty good deal on these good quality toys.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2011
1078 posts
786 upvotes
mtl-D wrote: Same here. Never heard of the Swell bottle until this thread. Considered buying it but resisted becasue I'm not sure it's worth the premium over similar products.

Wouldn't mind hearing the opinions of those who have looked into this. Does it live up to the hype? Worth the priemium price tag?
Ziroushi mugs are much better.
Photography.
RedFlagDeals - Brea
self promotion is not allowed on RFD
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
21468 posts
4884 upvotes
YUL
Crap, shoulda bought yesterday. the Masterpass 20% is now over :(