Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Chapters Indigo

Love Letter Card Game - $9 (in-store)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 27th, 2015 7:26 pm
[OP]
Dec 24, 2006
332 posts
285 upvotes
Vancouver

[Chapters Indigo] Love Letter Card Game - $9 (in-store)

This game is really awesome and this is a good price. Highly recommended even though it sounds super cheesy, never had any problems with people getting into it. Easy to learn, portable, and replayability is quite high. You can find it cheaper online, but shipping usually makes it more expensive, this is a good option if you want to physically pick it up in stores. The website is showing the full price of $12.95, but the in-store price was cheaper.

Some more info and reviews:

BoardGameGeek

amazon.ca

14 replies
Deal Addict
May 14, 2008
2901 posts
1088 upvotes
For Torontonians, pretty sure it is the same price at 401 Games.
Nov 29, 2013
184 posts
120 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Great game. Highly recommended :-)
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1971 posts
1543 upvotes
Vancouver
Great game that is fun and quick to play!
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
2555 posts
842 upvotes
Montreal
Very good short game
Jun 6, 2009
187 posts
14 upvotes
jiggajayd wrote: For those who like The Hobbit, there's a Hobbit variant with a few differences from the original. You can find it for about $15 in various places.

http://www.amazon.ca/Love-Letter-Hobbit ... B00QXIZRKQ
Much as I liked the hobbit movies, I wish the collaboration with love letter used the traditional Tolkien art style... Still, pretty cool and didn't know this existed. Might pick one up during prime day next week along with anything else I might order. Thanks for sharing it!
Aug 24, 2009
59 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
Update: it's now $6.50 in store (cheaper than 401 Games/BoardGameBliss/Meeplemart :) ). They didn't change the sticker prices on the games, but if you visit any Chapters/Indigo location it says the new price at the computer terminals.

You should call ahead first just in case. Bayview Village listed 3, I called in and they only found 2 and held one for me. Used the balance on an old gift card and only had to pay 45 cents! Very happy :D
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3739 posts
5141 upvotes
Oakville
Hahahah Good one (a bit mean but funny)
jiggajayd wrote: For those who like The Hobbit, there's a Hobbit variant with a few differences from the original. You can find it for about $15 in various places.<br />
<br />
<a href="http://www.amazon.ca/Love-Letter-Hobbit ... B00QXIZRKQ" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.amazon.ca/Love-Letter-Hobbit ... QXIZRKQ</a>
<br />
<br />
-ZdpZ... ;)
Aug 14, 2012
33 posts
5 upvotes
CALGARY
Can confirm, price dropped to 6.50 when I brought it today!
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
1138 posts
1072 upvotes
Ottawa
Great price for a great game. Only word of caution is that while it says you can play with 2 people, it's not nearly as fun as 3-4.
Mar 11, 2006
441 posts
30 upvotes
Picked up for $6.50 @ Burlington Chapters (2 left as of earlier today). Shows 8 copies @ Brant St. Indigo earlier today. Thanks OP. Looks like fun and can't wait to play :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)