• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2020 1:48 pm
[OP]
Dec 21, 2009
39 posts
2 upvotes
Ontario

Indigo/Chapters and video games

Does Indigo no longer sell video games online? I checked a couple weeks ago and they still were. I have a massive gift card for there and was planning on using it for Animal Crossing, but it appears the site no longer has a video games section. Anybody know anything about this? Thanks!
3 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
2140 posts
1068 upvotes
London
barnzee14 wrote: Does Indigo no longer sell video games online? I checked a couple weeks ago and they still were. I have a massive gift card for there and was planning on using it for Animal Crossing, but it appears the site no longer has a video games section. Anybody know anything about this? Thanks!
they stopped carrying games and moves like 2 years ago. all that's been left over on there site is some junk titles for old systems that no one wants to buy.
[OP]
Dec 21, 2009
39 posts
2 upvotes
Ontario
aaron158 wrote: they stopped carrying games and moves like 2 years ago. all that's been left over on there site is some junk titles for old systems that no one wants to buy.
I bought Pokemon Sword in January this year from them, and looking at my order history I bought Super Smash Bros Ultimate and Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu in April 2019.