[Indochino] Indochino - Custom Men’s Suits - Black Friday Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2018 2:23 am
Nov 5, 2018
100 posts
114 upvotes
jono454 wrote:
Nov 13th, 2018 3:09 pm
Had a pretty bad experience with Indochino.

Buddy was getting married and needed 5 suits total (each $900+). Getting outfitted and measured was fine but when it was time to try on the suits we all had issues...usually pants are too long, shirts don't fit right, blazer too large, etc.

This would go on-and-on 3-4 times for each of us and there was one time where they even sent the wrong suit back. Since it takes time to send off for adjustments, ship back, and try on again, we wasted a lot of time and ultimately had to just stick with whatever we had for the wedding. I have not worn that suit again since the wedding.

I went to Thailand for a trip and decided to pick up a tailored suit while I was there. Total cost was about $250 for their best options, took total of 2 days (1 day to measure and 1 to deliver), with no re-adjustments required (literally fit perfect the moment i put it on). Ended up buying 2 more suits delivered to my home (took 3 months but still worth lol).

I wear my tailored suits from Thailand anytime i need to wear a suit.
Tons of great information in this thread. Do you know the location of where you went to in Thailand?

I've always wanted to go and this will just make it so much better.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2006
1834 posts
426 upvotes
Scarborough
Ferinthu1 wrote:
Dec 1st, 2018 4:07 pm
Tons of great information in this thread. Do you know the location of where you went to in Thailand?

I've always wanted to go and this will just make it so much better.
Hilfiger Fashion in Kamala beach, Phuket. They also have a location i Patong beach as well.

Keep in mind i walked into this store with no prior research lol.