Expired Freebies

[Innis Town Hall] Toronto - Feb 27. Lola Colt: Faccia a faccia con El Diablo screening @ Innis Town Hall

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2020 2:49 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21329 posts
23737 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto - Feb 27. Lola Colt: Faccia a faccia con El Diablo screening @ Innis Town Hall

Deal Link:
Expiry:
February 27, 2020
Retailer:
Innis Town Hall
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2019
1017 posts
1263 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…
Some Details of Interest.

Lola Falana often slept in subway stations before finding work

In 1979 she became the highest-paid entertainer in Las Vegas, thus earning her the title "First Lady of Las Vegas".

She and Joey Heatherton were the namesakes for the "Lola Heatherton" character as played by Catherine O'Hara on SCTV (1976) and SCTV Network 90 (1981).

In 1987, Lola Falana suffered a severe relapse of multiple sclerosis.[9] Lola Falana's left side was paralyzed, she became partially blind, and her voice and hearing were impaired. Her recovery lasted a year and a half, during which she spent most of her time praying. Lola Falana attributes her recovery to a spiritual experience which she described as "Being able to feel the presence of the Lord."[9] Falana converted to Roman Catholicism in 1988 and worked her newly found spirituality into her daily life.[9] Though she performed again in Las Vegas shows in 1987

Falana was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in the 1980s. After a brief period of apparent remission, the disease returned in 1996. She retired to her parents' home in Philadelphia. A decade later, she had recovered sufficiently to return to live in Las Vegas.
In later years she has turned to religion for comfort
SOAP & WASH YOUR HANDS! Cough InTo Arm Pits.
I Don't Take Prisoners. We Eat Them.
Better to have a Green Thumb than a Brown Nose!
I am Offended You're Offended.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21329 posts
23737 upvotes
Toronto
Happens today
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.