Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
InnSys

InnSys internet $24.99 25 mbps $49.99 100 mbps

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 25th, 2019 4:32 pm
Jan 12, 2019
140 posts
88 upvotes
Ottawa, ON

InnSys internet $24.99 25 mbps $49.99 100 mbps

Deal Link:
Retailer:
InnSys
Has anyone heard of InnSys? They seem to have some good rates, as well as a refer a friend program:

https://www.innsys.ca/promo

25 mbps down 2 mbps up for $299.88/year which works out to $24.99/month
100 mbps down 10 mbps up for $599.88/year which works out to $49.99/month

It says no contract, but there is effectively a 2 year contract because a charge of $100 applicable if the service is cancelled within 2 (Two) year from the day of installation/upgrade.

You can rent a modem for free with them, but a charge of $150 or $250 applicable for equipment/s not returned within 30 days of cancellation, and if you can't pick up the equipment from their Toronto office, they will charge $15 to ship to your address.

I am looking for a good deal on internet service, and so far Rogers 75 mbps for $25.49 seems to be the best value, but it is good only for a year, and it would be nice not to have to worry about renegotiating or looking again after the promotion is over. I also don't need quite that much speed. 25 mbps is more than enough for me.
24 replies
Oct 3, 2014
303 posts
266 upvotes
What province? Let's be real, Canada is not really a country, it's confederation of provinces. Each province is its own country, what's a deal for you may not be a deal for me.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
4612 posts
9046 upvotes
Abbotsford B.C.
seems to be Toronto only
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4960 posts
6861 upvotes
GTA
3 reviews on facebook, all awful
Jan 12, 2019
140 posts
88 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Their website talks about being the best in Toronto, but when I entered in my Ottawa address, it said service was available. And their facebook page says We offer our services across Canada in provinces like Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, British Columbia and Prince Edward.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/InnsysService/about/
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2684 posts
3199 upvotes
I use surf internet. uses Shaw's infrastructure. they are available in BC and Ontario now. used them for 2.5 years now. internet 25 for 29.99. 75 for 39. 150 for 59. 300 for 69
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2013
1488 posts
2560 upvotes
Saint John
crockpot wrote: What province? Let's be real, Canada is not really a country, it's confederation of provinces. Each province is its own country, what's a deal for you may not be a deal for me.
In my opinion, there are 4 countries, West, Atlantic, Ontario and Quebec . Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Nov 22, 2015
878 posts
1184 upvotes
Toronto
Carrytel has 150Mbps for the same price in Toronto.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
2652 posts
2235 upvotes
GTA
trumprefugee wrote: Has anyone heard of InnSys? They seem to have

It says no contract, but there is effectively a 2 year contract because a charge of $100 applicable if the service is cancelled within 2 (Two) year from the day of installation/upgrade.

You can rent a modem for free with them, but a charge of $150 or $250 applicable for equipment/s not returned within 30 days of cancellation, and if you can't pick up the equipment from their Toronto office, they will charge $15 to ship to your address.

That cancellation policy is enough for me to NOT sign up with them.
¸

- - - - -
;)
Aug 23, 2018
59 posts
151 upvotes
The 100mbps offer is out of stock.... How that's even possible?
Jan 15, 2005
264 posts
400 upvotes
Toronto
Vasilyke wrote: Carrytel has 150Mbps for the same price in Toronto.
I tried carry tel. Very good customer service. However the speeds were awful maybe it was modem. I couldnt stream any thing without pausing In Iptv. I wish Roger's had better pricing. Paying 79.99 for just 150mbs internet.
Mar 6, 2005
638 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
We are in 2019 and some Canadian ISP still want to lock customer down with cancellation fee?! I am sure they will learn very quickly and will seized to exist if they don't change . =)

In other words, good luck to those who pays a full year of service in advanced. Make sure you know what you are walking into.
Mar 6, 2005
638 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
Ceylonboy wrote: I tried carry tel. Very good customer service. However the speeds were awful maybe it was modem. I couldnt stream any thing without pausing In Iptv. I wish Roger's had better pricing. Paying 79.99 for just 150mbs internet.
Interesting, I think Carrytel is really using Rogers circuits.
I used to be on Carrytel service for couple yrs and I have no problem with speed. Did you try contact their technical support ?

If speedtest show you are constantly not getting the speed that you subscribed to, then Rogers might have put you on the wrong profile. Which can be fixed easily if you contact support.

For people who want to reset their cable connections/modem, make sure you disconnect the coaxial cables from the back of your modem, unplug the power, wait 30 seconds before plugin the power again, then reconnect the coaxial cable (make sure it is tight, Rogers technical use a wrench to tighten the cable.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
4807 posts
1801 upvotes
This company is very new. I got a call from them asking to signup, the guy on the phone seemed very sketchy I would use caution.
Mar 12, 2017
377 posts
447 upvotes
trumprefugee wrote: Has anyone heard of InnSys? They seem to have some good rates, as well as a refer a friend program:

https://www.innsys.ca/promo

25 mbps down 2 mbps up for $299.88/year which works out to $24.99/month
100 mbps down 10 mbps up for $599.88/year which works out to $49.99/month

I am looking for a good deal on internet service, and so far Rogers 75 mbps for $25.49 seems to be the best value, but it is good only for a year, and it would be nice not to have to worry about renegotiating or looking again after the promotion is over. I also don't need quite that much speed. 25 mbps is more than enough for me.
Where is the $100 from? I see that the Terms of Service calls out a "cancellation fee" which may apply for all cancellations under 13.b. but this is not defined.
Jan 12, 2019
140 posts
88 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
karnige wrote: I use surf internet. uses Shaw's infrastructure. they are available in BC and Ontario now. used them for 2.5 years now. internet 25 for 29.99. 75 for 39. 150 for 59. 300 for 69
Very limited service areas unfortunately. I'm moving to Ottawa and need service there Disappointed But Relieved Face
https://www.surfinternet.ca/service-area.html
Jan 12, 2019
140 posts
88 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
antigonah wrote: Where is the $100 from? I see that the Terms of Service calls out a "cancellation fee" which may apply for all cancellations under 13.b. but this is not defined.
If you click on Order Now
https://www.innsys.ca/Order/74

under the second Terms And Conditions almost at the bottom of the page, it says:

A Charge of $100 applicable if the service is cancelled within 2 (Two) year from the day of installation/upgrade.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4960 posts
6861 upvotes
GTA
trumprefugee wrote: If you click on Order Now
https://www.innsys.ca/Order/74

under the second Terms And Conditions almost at the bottom of the page, it says:

A Charge of $100 applicable if the service is cancelled within 2 (Two) year from the day of installation/upgrade.
sure, good luck with that InnSys
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
slgta wrote: Interesting, I think Carrytel is really using Rogers circuits.
I used to be on Carrytel service for couple yrs and I have no problem with speed. Did you try contact their technical support ?

If speedtest show you are constantly not getting the speed that you subscribed to, then Rogers might have put you on the wrong profile. Which can be fixed easily if you contact support.

For people who want to reset their cable connections/modem, make sure you disconnect the coaxial cables from the back of your modem, unplug the power, wait 30 seconds before plugin the power again, then reconnect the coaxial cable (make sure it is tight, Rogers technical use a wrench to tighten the cable.
Incorrect. They are leasing Rogers lines to provide last mile coverage. Rest is on their own back end. It’s not Rogers back end
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2008
1534 posts
406 upvotes
Vasilyke wrote: Carrytel has 150Mbps for the same price in Toronto.
link please

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)