Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Insanely HOT! Open Jaw 3-in-1 Trip - YUL -> Tokyo -> Bangkok -> Manila -> YUL

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2017 7:50 pm
Dec 2, 2013
738 posts
1227 upvotes

Insanely HOT! Open Jaw 3-in-1 Trip - YUL -> Tokyo -> Bangkok -> Manila -> YUL

Deal Link:
Crazy promotion going on for flights from Montreal to Tokyo, Manila, Bangkok and Ho Chi Minh. For $677 I have been able to score Montreal to Tokyo, stay at Tokyo for a few days then fly direct to Bangkok stay there for a few days then you'll have to buy a low cost flight from Bangkok to Manila, stay there for a few days and then come back to Montreal from Manila by going through Vancouver instead of the U.S. You can customize the itinerary to have all flights with ANA which is a 5* airline. Dates seems to be available from November to May. There are many options available. You have FREE 24-hour cancellation if you book these tickets through United.

If you don't want a stopover in Tokyo, you can get a Bangkok and Manila for $469! Follow this link from FlighHub: https://www.flighthub.com/flight/search ... 4ab88b3fc3

***There is a Visa requirement for Vietnam, it cost $50 USD for a one month multiple entries. You don't need to have the Visa prior landing, you only need an invitation letter which you can buy from vietnamvisapro.com at $6 USD. Once you arrive in Ho Chi Minh, you present the letter at the Visa office and pay $50 USD in CASH, no other payment method is accepted. Make sure you have photos before arriving.
Last edited by elideli on Oct 18th, 2017 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
117 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12707 posts
6222 upvotes
elideli wrote: Crazy promotion going on for flights from Montreal to Tokyo, Manila, Bangkok and Ho Chi Minh. For $677 I have been able to score Montreal to Tokyo, stay at Tokyo for a few days then fly direct to Bangkok stay there for a few days then you'll have to buy a low cost flight from Bangkok to Manila, stay there for a few days and then come back to Montreal from Manila by going through Vancouver instead of the U.S. You can customize the itinerary to have all flights with ANA which is a 5* airline. Dates seems to be available from November to May. There are many options available.
nuttun wrote: Thanks OP! I think you forgot one flight though: where is the flight from Bangkok to Manila?
Sep 26, 2014
27 posts
28 upvotes
Windsor, ON
Booked this last night except we did Toronto to Ho Chi Minh City ( YYZ -> IAD -> NRT -> SGN ) then back Bangkok to Toronto ( BKK -> NRT -> ORD -> YYZ ) all through ANA/United for $530 with seat selections. Amazing deal!
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2009
1066 posts
1160 upvotes
Calgary, AB
$708 from YYZ
Sep 16, 2016
311 posts
296 upvotes
Toronto
I believe Canadian passport holders don't need any visas to visit these countries. OP may need to edit the title since most RFDers don't know what is Open Jaw. Haha...
If we can dream it, we can make it!
Dec 2, 2013
738 posts
1227 upvotes
By the way guys, free EXIT ROW SEAT selection for flights on ANA!
Dec 2, 2013
738 posts
1227 upvotes
Hattie917 wrote: I believe Canadian passport holders don't need any visas to visit these countries. OP may need to edit the title since most RFDers don't know what is Open Jaw. Haha...
Nice catch, there is a Visa requirement for Vietnam, it cost $50 USD for a one month multiple entries. You don't need to have the Visa prior landing, you only need an invitation letter which you can buy from vietnamvisapro.com at $6 USD. Once you arrive in Ho Chi Minh, you present the letter at the Visa office and pay $50 USD in CASH, no other payment method is accepted. Make sure you have photos before arriving.
Last edited by elideli on Oct 18th, 2017 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2008
5751 posts
2584 upvotes
Toronto
What's typical cost of lodging and food for most of these places?
Dec 2, 2013
738 posts
1227 upvotes
rebel_rfd wrote: What's typical cost of lodging and food for most of these places?
Extremely cheap, like you won't find any place in the world where you see so much for the price you pay. Food is cheap and hotels are cheap and flying between/within these countries is a joke. Vietnam is the cheapest among the three. You can eat very well for $5-$10 CAD, you can find decent private rooms in the center of Ho Chi Minh for $20-$30. A flight between Ho Chi Minh and Bangkok for example is $40 CAD with a decent airline like Lion Air.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2006
2091 posts
976 upvotes
Scarborough
Looking to go to Japan next April for ideally 3 weeks...centralizing my stay in JAP jacks up the price to 1.2k.

Has anyone managed to configure anything centralized within Japan?
Mar 6, 2006
466 posts
118 upvotes
Kelowna
So I have booked the family for 3 weeks over spring break. Any suggested spots to go in South East Asia? There would be my wife and our 12 year old son. Love snorkeling, I would like to do some diving, but I am the only PADI holder. I like off the beaten track adventures, hate showing up to a cool spot and then the tourist bus comes in with 65 people taking over the area. I am budgeting $150 a night for hotels, I could do more if it is worth it...
Dec 2, 2013
738 posts
1227 upvotes
weekendwally wrote: So I have booked the family for 3 weeks over spring break. Any suggested spots to go in South East Asia? There would be my wife and our 12 year old son. Love snorkeling, I would like to do some diving, but I am the only PADI holder. I like off the beaten track adventures, hate showing up to a cool spot and then the tourist bus comes in with 65 people taking over the area. I am budgeting $150 a night for hotels, I could do more if it is worth it...
Krabi province in the south of Thailand is an amazing place! You can tour the islands by a private tail boat for half-day at $100. Tourists are inevitable though but it's less crowded and more family oriented. Look for Railay Beach, Ao Nang, Koh Poda, Chicken Island, James Bond Island etc.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2004
3798 posts
1269 upvotes
MarkDimi94 wrote: Booked this last night except we did Toronto to Ho Chi Minh City ( YYZ -> IAD -> NRT -> SGN ) then back Bangkok to Toronto ( BKK -> NRT -> ORD -> YYZ ) all through ANA/United for $530 with seat selections. Amazing deal!
Just looked at google.com/flights and all of them starting from $1,100, is this deal is dead?
Dec 2, 2013
738 posts
1227 upvotes
It's far from dead, start by looking the cheapest R/T flight you get and then switch to multi-city to customize your trip. Use the graph option in Google Flights.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
3097 posts
2399 upvotes
elideli wrote: Krabi province in the south of Thailand is an amazing place! You can tour the islands by a private tail boat for half-day at $100. Tourists are inevitable though but it's less crowded and more family oriented. Look for Railay Beach, Ao Nang, Koh Poda, Chicken Island, James Bond Island etc.
I'd suggest going to Koh Hong and the 2 small islands around vs the chicken and bond islands.

Also, tubkaek beach is the best beach on the mainland. Ao Nang and Noparatara are 'meh', but tubkaek is amazing.

I usually rent beachfront room at Klong Mueang close to sofitel for like 7000baht/month. Lots of cheap local food.

If you want to spend more $$, do the island hopping and spend few days at Koh Lipe - the most beautiful populated island in Thailand.
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2008
5751 posts
2584 upvotes
Toronto
djredhat wrote: I'd suggest going to Koh Hong and the 2 small islands around vs the chicken and bond islands.

Also, tubkaek beach is the best beach on the mainland. Ao Nang and Noparatara are 'meh', but tubkaek is amazing.

I usually rent beachfront room at Klong Mueang close to sofitel for like 7000baht/month. Lots of cheap local food.

If you want to spend more $$, do the island hopping and spend few days at Koh Lipe - the most beautiful populated island in Thailand.
What is the wildlife situation like?

Any issues with rodents or insects in hotel rooms?

Sorry, travelling with someone very comfortable to first world comforts.
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12707 posts
6222 upvotes
rebel_rfd wrote: What is the wildlife situation like?

Any issues with rodents or insects in hotel rooms?

Sorry, travelling with someone very comfortable to first world comforts.
I had the same damn situation. Why can't the other half half take a one or two week break from first world comforts.