• Nov 1st, 2022 10:43 am
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
16951 posts
14541 upvotes
GTA, ON
1226 wrote: Sent my box in yesterday, forgot to get tracking number. :(
Same here.
My wife dropped off the box at UPS last week and when I asked her about the receipt and tracking number she said she got none. She said UPS store guy told her just to leave it. Sheesh...
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
6937 posts
4662 upvotes
SW ON
chimaican wrote: Same here.
My wife dropped off the box at UPS last week and when I asked her about the receipt and tracking number she said she got none. She said UPS store guy told her just to leave it. Sheesh...
That's normal. That's how it has always been for me. I take pictures of shipping labels before the dropoff. This time the shipping label had the following note: "UPS driver instruction: you are authorized to accept this package without a pickup record."
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2011
2088 posts
745 upvotes
Edmonton
Our return package was delivered to an address in Toronto yesterday. Now just waiting for the e gift card in the email…

Interestingly enough, we bought the Gourmia air fryer from Costco for $75. Weirdly we could not find the receipt despite my memory of picking it up through an online order in store… So that $75 without a receipt would be enough to cover our replacement air fryer.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2006
1907 posts
910 upvotes
Winnipeg
Received the box today, packed up the air fryer and sent it off. Let's see if they can process this in less than the 2 plus months it took them to ship the box to me. :facepalm:
Lorenzo
Jul 1, 2018
39 posts
19 upvotes
Has anyone received their e-gift card yet? I sent my air fryer back in mid May and its been 6 weeks. Nothing yet and a bit concerned.
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
16951 posts
14541 upvotes
GTA, ON
margerg wrote: Has anyone received their e-gift card yet? I sent my air fryer back in mid May and its been 6 weeks. Nothing yet and a bit concerned.
margerg wrote: Has anyone received their e-gift card yet? I sent my air fryer back in mid May and its been 6 weeks. Nothing yet and a bit concerned.
U must be desperate to post the same thing 3 times Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

8:17pm
8:18pm
8:19pm
Images
  • Screenshot_20220628-202753_Chrome.jpg
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
6937 posts
4662 upvotes
SW ON
chimaican wrote: U must be desperate to post the same thing 3 times Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

8:17pm
8:18pm
8:19pm
I don't know if it's the case with the poster but sometimes on my phone the app glitches, I press "Post" and nothing happens. I the beginning I pressed again and again and ended up with several identical posts that I deleted later. Now I patiently wait and reload the page to see what happened. I can see how that can happen to people who don't post a lot here. @margerg, you can delete your extra posts. There should be a link beside your post.
Jul 1, 2018
39 posts
19 upvotes
Thanks, deleted the duplicates. Exactly what you said why it was posted three timesSmiling Face With Open Mouth
Dec 2, 2012
476 posts
614 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
(Sorry for the all caps, copied and pasted)

The return instructions mention: COMPLETE YOUR SHIPPER NAME AND ADDRESS INFORMATION ON THE LABEL AND AFFIX THE RETURN SHIPPING LABEL TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX AND SEAL THE BOX USING THE ENCLOSED TAPE.

Isn’t the return shipping label already applied to the box?
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
16951 posts
14541 upvotes
GTA, ON
OGFree99 wrote: (Sorry for the all caps, copied and pasted)

The return instructions mention: COMPLETE YOUR SHIPPER NAME AND ADDRESS INFORMATION ON THE LABEL AND AFFIX THE RETURN SHIPPING LABEL TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX AND SEAL THE BOX USING THE ENCLOSED TAPE.

You're the Shipper, as you're the one who is shipping the item to their recall depot. Write YOUR name and address on the return label where it is blank (i.e. return address section).

The SHIP TO section is already filled out, which is the recall depot.
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
6937 posts
4662 upvotes
SW ON
OGFree99 wrote: (Sorry for the all caps, copied and pasted)

The answer is yes.
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
16951 posts
14541 upvotes
GTA, ON
Anyone get their gift card from the recall yet?
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2006
1907 posts
910 upvotes
Winnipeg
Just received another box for the return? I had 2 of these and both boxes were received and sent in June 28th. Already received at the address they were shipped to.

Why did they send me another one? Lol
Lorenzo
Oct 5, 2014
588 posts
1311 upvotes
Ontario
lorenzo1000 wrote: Just received another box for the return? I had 2 of these and both boxes were received and sent in June 28th. Already received at the address they were shipped to.

Why did they send me another one? Lol
They sent me 3 return boxes for the same one submission lol. Never seen a recall this bad before
Mar 4, 2018
41 posts
335 upvotes
qbarnes95 wrote: They sent me 3 return boxes for the same one submission lol. Never seen a recall this bad before
I just got another box too.
Quite sure they will have trouble tracking who returns each fryer since they don't even know who they've shipped the box to.
Jul 1, 2018
39 posts
19 upvotes
zerozo wrote: I just got another box too.
Quite sure they will have trouble tracking who returns each fryer since they don't even know who they've shipped the box to.
Another box for me too. I already sent mine back in mid May and the return label for the 1st box was to North York, Toronto.

The 2nd box I just got has a return label to a different address in North York Toronto.

What a crappy process! I lost confidence in this at all. They will get a lot of angry yelling customers, I bet, I will for sure if I don't get my gift card.
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
16951 posts
14541 upvotes
GTA, ON
margerg wrote: Another box for me too. I already sent mine back in mid May and the return label for the 1st box was to North York, Toronto.

The 2nd box I just got has a return label to a different address in North York Toronto.

What a crappy process! I lost confidence in this at all. They will get a lot of angry yelling customers, I bet, I will for sure if I don't get my gift card.
Worst is they don't even give a tracking number, they just say drop it off at UPS location. No automated way to really know if they've received the return. We just have to trust that they'll be honest and process it.
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2011
2042 posts
1125 upvotes
Etobicoke
chimaican wrote: Worst is they don't even give a tracking number, they just say drop it off at UPS location. No automated way to really know if they've received the return. We just have to trust that they'll be honest and process it.
I was told by the ups guy to take a picture of the label for tracking purposes. I haven't tried to see what it does but at least I have some number to refer to if I need to
-----------------------------------------------------

"It's better to be dead and cool...than alive and uncool!"
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
6937 posts
4662 upvotes
SW ON
chimaican wrote: Worst is they don't even give a tracking number, they just say drop it off at UPS location. No automated way to really know if they've received the return. We just have to trust that they'll be honest and process it.
The tracking number is on the label. Take a note of it before shipping.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)