Expired Offers

Locked: Insta360 one X - 549.99 - With free Selfie Stick or Battery -- Shipping: Free FedEx or DHL Shipping -- Tax: Included

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 4th, 2019 1:50 am
[OP]
Jul 14, 2019
7 posts
6 upvotes

Insta360 one X - 549.99 - With free Selfie Stick or Battery -- Shipping: Free FedEx or DHL Shipping -- Tax: Included

With the link, you get a free Invisible selfie stick or an Extra Cold Battery.
Shipping: Free FedEx or DHL Shipping
Tax: Included

Insta360 ONE X
Best-In-Class Image Quality
Shoot stunning 5.7K video or 18MP photo.

Impossible Stabilization
FlowState keeps shots steady, be it while jumping out of a plane, or mounting it on your dog.

Control Time and Perspective
Reframe your shots after the fact. Then control the speed of playback with TimeShift.

Edit on The Fly
The Insta360 ONE X app is an editing room in your pocket.
Last edited by rogeriocamorim on Jul 19th, 2019 4:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Share:
18 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2003
8028 posts
3600 upvotes
MVRD
Shipping: Free FedEx or DHL Shipping
Tax: Included
Deal Guru
Oct 17, 2001
11877 posts
71 upvotes
This was on a price error this morning in Amazon.com ($94 plus taxes). I just missed it.
Pretty good piece of kit. I have a Nano S and it works really well and this big brother is much better.
From a "Family" reviewer: "We Cheer teaches coordination, enticement to lust, women being used as sex objects, and team work."

From Worthy Playing: "We Cheer is, then, for all intents and purposes, the F-Zero GX of music games. It asks for so much, yet forgives so little. It is actually so casual that it's hardcore."
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
1977 posts
1051 upvotes
Toronto
Wicked deal as you almost have to use the selfie stick to capture anything properly.

Please include price in title!
[OP]
Jul 14, 2019
7 posts
6 upvotes
Title update with price. And the free shipping and all tax included.
[OP]
Jul 14, 2019
7 posts
6 upvotes
Promotion with free itens still up
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
3778 posts
1636 upvotes
Canada
What platform do you guys use for sharing 360 content? I have owned three 360 cameras and rarely ever used the content I generated.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2003
8028 posts
3600 upvotes
MVRD
fatestkid wrote:
Jul 17th, 2019 4:57 pm
What platform do you guys use for sharing 360 content? I have owned three 360 cameras and rarely ever used the content I generated.
For me, I don't really plan on sharing the 360 content...but select the view in post production as I see fit, and just sharing the flat content.

(not everything in a 360 is worth storing and sharing)

[OP]
Jul 14, 2019
7 posts
6 upvotes
fatestkid wrote:
Jul 17th, 2019 4:57 pm
The supply the platform and you only need to share the link. So it will work as a 360 video / photo in any device.
like this video
https://s.insta360.com/p/5f58922f7fff61 ... 135ef44bfe
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2003
8028 posts
3600 upvotes
MVRD
Anyone got theirs yet? Mine arrived today. Checking it out now.
Jul 28, 2019
1 posts
5 upvotes
Bought mine a few months ago, after scouring many reviews.
Pretty much, everyone talks about how great it is. There are many reviews of it vs newest GoPro's etc.

To summarize.
-Not just a 360 camera, the best part is reframing a shot after its taken (the 5.7K video can be reframed to basically 1080 HD). You could cut the same video many different ways as there are different angles.
Example 4 people sitting at a table. You could make the same video or have 4 different shots in one video with editing skills (I don't know how to do it, so don't ask).

-After taking the video, you can edit the content direct on phone/ tablet/ (Android/ Apple). The software for PC, doesn't have as many functions at the moment. Not sure about MAC. Though Apple store sells Intsta360 One X, may be slightly more polished, the Ipad app is slightly more polished than Android version.

-You can do MATRIX STYLE slow mo shots with "bullet time". Some reviewers think its a gimmick. I like it and use it routinely.

-The stabilization is software based and looks very good. Its basically HyperSmooth GoPro 7.

-The stick becomes "invisible" due to the 360 (which some reviewers claim is 200 degree lens x 2), using software to remove the camera from the shot. Knockoff selfie sticks also work if the size is correct. They have a 3M extended stick too.

-When you edit the video you can edit to make it appear like a drone, depending on your skills. I have none and was able to do it.

-Has a boomerang like effect called "loop" for short videos. You can edit a longer video where you get a cool shot of a few seconds to loop, such as airplane going over ahead, amazing jump etc.

I sound like a Salesmen for this company.

Anywho,
Here is the cool video that convinced me to buy it.
Hopefully links works..

Me jumping slowmo, invisible selfie stick

Enjoy.
[OP]
Jul 14, 2019
7 posts
6 upvotes
Also got mine some time ago after seeing some reviews.
That is mine 2 360 camera. theolder one was a Mija.
Feb 15, 2010
453 posts
270 upvotes
Surrey
Never heard of this product, but it seems cool.

Are we just going to ignore the fact this sounds like the combination of two generations of xbox?
[OP]
Jul 14, 2019
7 posts
6 upvotes
SirLookout4Deals wrote:
Aug 1st, 2019 4:26 pm
Never heard of this product, but it seems cool.

Are we just going to ignore the fact this sounds like the combination of two generations of xbox?
Insta 360 is not a new company. But what you mean combination of 2 xbox?
Aug 19, 2011
189 posts
64 upvotes
rogeriocamorim wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2019 9:37 pm
Insta 360 is not a new company. But what you mean combination of 2 xbox?
I suspect they mean:

Xbox 360 + Xbox One X

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)