Expired Hot Deals

[INSTA360] Insta360 one X - 549.99 - With free Selfie Stick or Battery -- Shipping: Free FedEx or DHL Shipping -- Tax: Included

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 4th, 2019 1:50 am
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
4464 posts
1358 upvotes
How long was delivery from time of order?
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3248 posts
596 upvotes
Winnipeg
I thought we aren't allowed referrals here? Link is a referral promo link. Price has been like this since initial offering and selfie stick is standard item included...You can get this from Apple store with a better bundle
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1458 posts
874 upvotes
Toronto
khulit wrote: I thought we aren't allowed referrals here? Link is a referral promo link. Price has been like this since initial offering and selfie stick is standard item included...You can get this from Apple store with a better bundle
Yes op please remove your referral link and post a regular link. This is not a sale, just everyday price.

On the other end, I have this camera since day 1 and it is very good. The only complaint is 5.7k is really 720p once you crop the video.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3248 posts
596 upvotes
Winnipeg
musumekiller wrote: Yes op please remove your referral link and post a regular link. This is not a sale, just everyday price.

On the other end, I have this camera since day 1 and it is very good. The only complaint is 5.7k is really 720p once you crop the video.
I also have this and all acct holders of Insta360 can get a referral link setup, but I never thought it could pass by the RFD moderators for so long though...

5.7K is basically for a 360 image, so if you only look at a 180 image, that's half of 5.7K (if you use PC to generate it, on the phone you are limited to 4K), which 2.8K, and at 90 degree, that's a little over 1080p...

Plus Facebook and Youtube is the only popular sites to post 360 images, and they basically degrade the quality of your uploads... however, with HDR tweaking, you can still get a pretty great shot much like a Gopro

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)