Expired Hot Deals

[Instacart] New Instacart $20 off $35 order code (valid till March 31)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 8th, 2018 7:24 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9160 posts
10539 upvotes

New Instacart $20 off $35 order code (valid till March 31)

Retailer:
Instacart
Happy CNY everyone. Wish you all prosperity and good health this year.

Got this card from T&T. Valid till March 31st.

Only valid for new accounts with minimum $35 order

Code: T&T20

Images
  • upload.jpg
50 replies
Jan 3, 2013
503 posts
282 upvotes
Raincouver
That is a really good deal and I love T&T. Unfortunately I am to far from a T&T to use it Crying Face

FYI if you sign up for instacart they seem to give you your first delivery for free but you have to use it within 7 days. I just got back from grocery shopping LOL
Koodo $35/month 5 gigs
Fido Tablet plan $15/month Free for a year
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Temp. Banned
Jan 25, 2018
216 posts
135 upvotes
im trying to find something worthwhile. pop is like 7 dollars per case
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2073 posts
2128 upvotes
Living the dream
Did anyone take advantage of the 75 cent cases of Pepsi from a few weeks ago?
The name is pronounced El‧u‧àr‧do. I am the ultimate deal hunter, y'all just gatherers. I was the first openly black man to get a Costco membership.
Mar 6, 2017
208 posts
183 upvotes
ElHoardo wrote: Did anyone take advantage of the 75 cent cases of Pepsi from a few weeks ago?
Yea ordered like 30 case with the 20 dollar off coupon
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2073 posts
2128 upvotes
Living the dream
ZhuangY389213 wrote: Yea ordered like 30 case with the 20 dollar off coupon
I think I've put on about 20lbs. It seems that not all deals are good deals.....
The name is pronounced El‧u‧àr‧do. I am the ultimate deal hunter, y'all just gatherers. I was the first openly black man to get a Costco membership.
Nov 29, 2013
391 posts
466 upvotes
TORONTO
GodsDeal wrote: im trying to find something worthwhile. pop is like 7 dollars per case
Hard to find any good deals but lots of bad ones like the one below ...that's per strawberry not by the package, that's crazy!

Strawberries
$4.06 each
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
2509 posts
1699 upvotes
GTA
As many of you have found, Instacart is a rip off. Even at $20 off, it really doesn't make a difference when they jack up the prices so significantly. I thought they go by the sales that the respective grocery stores have but nope, they go by their own prices. I've installed the app and got one of those $20 off coupons but will just uninstall. Even if it is used the first time I can't see why anyone would use it again since their prices are so high.
Last edited by Britex on Feb 17th, 2018 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2008
1941 posts
14270 upvotes
Disclosure: I am an Instacart shopper in Niagara. It is a useful service for many people. Those with mobility issues, seniors, busy moms...you have to balance the cost of the service with your time, effort and money in getting your own groceries. My customers are very happy with the service and I have had repeat customers, not just ones using the $20 off coupon. The code HINIAGARA works for down here.
LadyB
Received a kidney transplant September 1, 2018. Be a donor
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2011
1076 posts
1002 upvotes
Toronto
Thank you for sharing.
Brought some Nissin Cup Noodles 50% off, nice :)
YT @ BadJai
😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2100 posts
1566 upvotes
condo
Killer pricing (pun intended) but good app concept... The premium isn't worth the convenience, but thanks.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9160 posts
10539 upvotes
ladyb wrote: Disclosure: I am an Instacart shopper in Niagara. It is a useful service for many people. Those with mobility issues, seniors, busy moms...you have to balance the cost of the service with your time, effort and money in getting your own groceries. My customers are very happy with the service and I have had repeat customers, not just ones using the $20 off coupon. The code HINIAGARA works for down here.
Just curious... So they make YOU do the grocery shopping for the entire order? It's not prepared for you to pickup?
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
2509 posts
1699 upvotes
GTA
ladyb wrote: Disclosure: I am an Instacart shopper in Niagara. It is a useful service for many people. Those with mobility issues, seniors, busy moms...you have to balance the cost of the service with your time, effort and money in getting your own groceries. My customers are very happy with the service and I have had repeat customers, not just ones using the $20 off coupon. The code HINIAGARA works for down here.
Sounds more like the people "with mobility issues, seniors, busy moms.." are the ones being taken advantage of. Besides being a shopper, you sure there isn't anything else you want to disclose? "my customers are very happy with the service and I have had repeat customers, not just ones using the $20 off coupon."
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2008
1941 posts
14270 upvotes
Britex wrote: Sounds more like the people "with mobility issues, seniors, busy moms.." are the ones being taken advantage of. Besides being a shopper, you sure there isn't anything else you want to disclose? "my customers are very happy with the service and I have had repeat customers, not just ones using the $20 off coupon."
Wow. I am what I said I am. Not sure what else you want me to disclose. My customers are happy, I have good feedback, and they tell me how much they appreciate the service when I deliver. And I have had repeat customers.
LadyB
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2008
1941 posts
14270 upvotes
Wizard1 wrote: Just curious... So they make YOU do the grocery shopping for the entire order? It's not prepared for you to pickup?
Yes, currently Instacart shoppers shop and deliver. In the States they have in-store shoppers and separate delivery reps.
LadyB
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
2509 posts
1699 upvotes
GTA
ladyb wrote: Wow. I am what I said I am. Not sure what else you want me to disclose. My customers are happy, I have good feedback, and they tell me how much they appreciate the service when I deliver. And I have had repeat customers.
OK, based on your later reply, I can see where the misunderstanding is now. I didn't realize an Instacart "shopper" is the term used to describe someone who WORKS for Instacart. I took shopper to mean someone who shops USING Instacart, as is normally the case.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9160 posts
10539 upvotes
nonfatalexec wrote: Coupon may be removed from your order silently after you place your order. See instacart-20-off-coupon-toronto-2152064/5/
Yes it happened when i noticed that I was charged for the full amount on my credit card. I contacted them via their website and they refunded me the $20.