Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Instant Pot 8QT Crisp Multi-Cooker + Air Fryer 9 in 1 - $124.97 - YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2021 1:42 pm
May 16, 2017
105 posts
104 upvotes
Found it at the one on Grandview Hwy at the seasonal section. Had to ask one of the stockers where it was since it wasn’t in the cookware.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
6762 posts
2096 upvotes
EverydayCloudy wrote: Opening the box now, does anyone know what this is used for?
That is for you to rest your air fryer lid on when not in use. You place your lid on that and twist... Though you do need to be careful as it won't twist unless you get the lid on that thing in a specific spot. This is especially needed after you just finish cooking with the air fryer lid as it'll likely be too hot for your counter top, so you'll need to place it on this platform to rest at least.

OP seems to be right that this model is a little different than the other air fryer Instant Pot model (that one is called "Duo Crisp" while this one is just called "Crisp" it seems). Regardless though, the lid portion of it seems to be the same.

We have the 8 quart duo crisp (bought from previous clearance) and it works but yes it still doesn't hold that much when air frying. We don't have much room for another appliance so this serves our uses enough for now. If you need to be able to cook more and faster (by being able to put more in) and you got the room, you're better off likely to get a dedicated air fryer with a larger basket. If not, this does the job fine. IMHO in terms of getting an Instant Pot with air frying ability, getting an 8 quart is better than a 6 quart version as the air frying basket cuts into how much you can place in already (so you don't truly get 6 or 8 quarts with the basket). I prefer to have more space to be able to cook more.

In comparison to the stand alone air frying lid, I believe the stand alone lid requires you to plug in the lid to an outlet (as well as the pot itself). The Duo Crisp and this model only require the pot itself to be plugged in.
Last edited by Canada_7 on Oct 24th, 2021 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2002
1956 posts
368 upvotes
Kitchener
4 Left in Kitchener Boardwalk location as of this morning, 30 minutes ago. They're located past the normal aisle they'd be in, near the back in 1 of 4 clearance locations.
Feb 9, 2015
76 posts
82 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Hi,
I have an 6 qt IP that is really frequently used, now debating this one, as 8 qt seems nice upgrade. I was wondering though if anybody have used this one for dehydrating . On the Duo Crisp there is a dedicated function button, while on this one there's not. What is the lowest temperature it can go on? And if the temperature is low enough can it be used for sous vide as well?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)