Intel i7-5960X CPU, MSI X99A Pro Carbon Mobo, G.Skill DDR4 2400 C15 32GB

Intel i7-5960X

Based on Haswell-E (LGA 2011-v3)
8-Cores/16 Threads
Base Clock 3.0Ghz
Boost Clock 3.5Ghz
20MB L3 Cache
8x256KB L2 Cache

In perfect working condition. Comes with original package. In my system has been able to reach 4.4Ghz. Vcore has been kept under 1.3v and never been pushed higher. Available for pickup in the Barrie-Orillia area or will ship by Canada Post with tracking across Canada. No offers of trades. See BST feedback for peace of mind.

Price: SOLD
MSI X99A Pro Carbon Mobo
https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/X99A-GA ... ARBON.html

Supports New Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition for LGA 2011-3 socket
DDR4 Steel Armor with Best signal stability , Quad Channel DDR4-3466+(OC)
Support lntel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
Mystic Light: Customize and set up your own color scheme with GAMING APP to make your PC look & feel brand new!
Mystic Light Extension: Extend you style to everything
Turbo U.2 & M.2 Steel Armor: Delivering next generation M.2 Gen3 x4 performance with transfer speeds up to 32 Gb/s
USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C & Type-A combo + USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (front) + SATA EXPRESS 10Gb/s + SATA 6Gb/s
Audio Boost 3 : Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
Nahimic Audio Enhancer: Immersive sound quality that pushes the limits of reality
GAMING LAN with LAN Protect, powered by Intel® : The best online gaming experience with lowest latency
XSplit Gamecaster V2: Show off you skills to the world with a 1 year premium license for this popular streaming software
Military Class 5: The latest evolution in high quality components featuring the brand new Titanium Chokes
Guard-Pro: Improved Protection and Power Efficiency
MULTI-GPU with Steel Armor: Steel Armor PCI-E slots. Supports 3-way NVIDIA SLI & AMD Crossfire™
Game Boost: Generate more FPS in games with 1 push of a button
EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot
Overvoltage Protection:Prevent Unforeseen Damage
GAMING Hotkey: Launch your favorite games with a single button
Click BIOS 5: Award-winning brand new Click BIOS 5 with high resolution scalable font
SteelSeries Certified: Optimized for SteelSeries gaming gear
GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on- and offline game testing by eSports players for the best gaming experience

In perfect working condition. Comes with original package. Available for pickup in the Barrie-Orillia area or will ship by Canada Post with tracking across Canada. No offers of trades. See BST feedback for peace of mind.

G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2x F4-2400C15Q-16GRK (16gb) Kits
1.2v 15-15-15-35
Total: 32GB

https://www.gskill.com/en/product/f4-2400c15q-16grk

In perfect working condition. Comes with original package. Have been able to overclock it to 2666mhz easily, with 1.25 volt and 14-14-14-34-1T timings. Available for pickup in the Barrie-Orillia area or will ship by Canada Post with tracking across Canada. No offers of trades. See BST feedback for peace of mind.

Bundle to buy all and I will discount further.
Last edited by j.batty1 on Jul 6th, 2018 2:50 pm, edited 15 times in total.
10 replies

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)