Interior light bulbs replacement service

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2020 11:47 pm
[OP]
Jun 4, 2016
214 posts
57 upvotes

Interior light bulbs replacement service

So I'm having problems with the lights in my AC console . I have replaced them before but it's very challenging and I wouldn't mind paying someone to just help me replace the bulbs or fix the problem. I just don't know where to take it here in the GTA. Do car electronics guys do these services? I'm just not sure, any recommendations?
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2006
7949 posts
1627 upvotes
Toronto
I've used SEKRA GLOBAL Automobile Electronics Repair at info@sekraglobal.com for module repair in the past. He did a great job at a very reasonable price. I don't know if your job is too small for him but no harm in asking. Also, you have to bring the module to him rather than the car.
[OP]
Jun 4, 2016
214 posts
57 upvotes
Jimbobs wrote: I've used SEKRA GLOBAL Automobile Electronics Repair at info@sekraglobal.com for module repair in the past. He did a great job at a very reasonable price. I don't know if your job is too small for him but no harm in asking. Also, you have to bring the module to him rather than the car.
I don't know what you mean by module. The problem is that the AC console on my car is a pain in the ass to get out and put back in. If I were to take out the console it would defeat the purpose of hiring someone lol. But thanks for the tip anyway
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2006
7949 posts
1627 upvotes
Toronto
molombian wrote: I don't know what you mean by module. The problem is that the AC console on my car is a pain in the ass to get out and put back in. If I were to take out the console it would defeat the purpose of hiring someone lol. But thanks for the tip anyway
I guess he's not the guy for you in that case.

If you're just looking to avoid the hassle of remove and replacing the console, I'm sure any shop will do that at normal hourly rates.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
7927 posts
4331 upvotes
Alberta
Take it back to the dealer. They know exactly how to take these things apart and will take less time to replace the bulbs than anyone else.
[OP]
Jun 4, 2016
214 posts
57 upvotes
jackrabbit000 wrote: Take it back to the dealer. They know exactly how to take these things apart and will take less time to replace the bulbs than anyone else.
It's a 2008. Will they even look at it?
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
3521 posts
729 upvotes
Brampton
molombian wrote: It's a 2008. Will they even look at it?
For $110/hour of course they will.
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)