Tags:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
8398 posts
5265 upvotes
Mississauga

Invalid request due to CSRF token error

Been getting this error when attempting to log in to the RFD forums directly. If I log in from the main page, no issue. What's going on?
11 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
16829 posts
32836 upvotes
Scarborough
Thanks for pointing this out. I've alerted the dev team and they're looking into it now. For now you'll have to continue logging in via any page other than the forums.

I'll share an update when I have more information on a fix to share.
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
8398 posts
5265 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks Tom. However, as of this morning the problem is still there on both my iPad (Safari) and PC (Firefox).
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
8398 posts
5265 upvotes
Mississauga
Seems to be working now, at least from my PC.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3140 posts
6004 upvotes
London, Ontario
This has been happening to me too for the past 2 days and every time I come to the site I'm logged out again when I never signed out.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
16829 posts
32836 upvotes
Scarborough
SoldierZeroB wrote: This has been happening to me too for the past 2 days and every time I come to the site I'm logged out again when I never signed out.
As far as I know we haven't changed anything the past 2 days. Does it happen when you sign in through the front page (or any non-forum page)? How about other on a different device?
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3140 posts
6004 upvotes
London, Ontario
TomRFD wrote: As far as I know we haven't changed anything the past 2 days. Does it happen when you sign in through the front page (or any non-forum page)? How about other on a different device?
It doesn't happen on the main page and I don't own a mobile phone so I can't test it on there until I have access to a friend's phone. Maybe I could test it on my Xbox?
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
16829 posts
32836 upvotes
Scarborough
SoldierZeroB wrote: It doesn't happen on the main page and I don't own a mobile phone so I can't test it on there until I have access to a friend's phone. Maybe I could test it on my Xbox?
Have you tried in a different browser on the same computer? If that's still logging you out then I'll have a developer look into your account on Monday.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3140 posts
6004 upvotes
London, Ontario
TomRFD wrote: Have you tried in a different browser on the same computer? If that's still logging you out then I'll have a developer look into your account on Monday.
It's not happening anymore, but thanks.
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2015
1317 posts
860 upvotes
I noticed the same error. Started about 2-3 days ago.
Jul 8, 2012
997 posts
305 upvotes
VANCOUVER
I get this all the time. I bookmark the Hot Deals page and the login from that page consistently gives me the error. Using latest Chrome.