• Last Updated:
  • May 5th, 2020 2:35 pm
20 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
8928 posts
542 upvotes
Toronto
Lara Croft and hitman both show up as 7.49 for me. All such good games.
Jun 15, 2004
131 posts
265 upvotes
Hitman Go was free a couple weeks ago so maybe they're going through a rotation for a limited time. I must've missed the Lara Croft Go one.
Dec 22, 2017
158 posts
64 upvotes
6ix
Thanks OP. got it loaded on both platforms.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
8928 posts
542 upvotes
Toronto
Fongolia wrote: Hitman Go was free a couple weeks ago so maybe they're going through a rotation for a limited time. I must've missed the Lara Croft Go one.
Drats. I might have those on humble though. Or maybe iOS? I forget now. Either way these are fantastic puzzle games.
Dec 15, 2018
24 posts
16 upvotes
Thanks, I recently 100%ed Lara Croft GO so I’m sure I will enjoy this game as well!
Sep 24, 2019
5 posts
21 upvotes
LarryT778370 wrote: I installed 10 games during the last month. Haven't yet opened any one the them.. Got a warning from iOS that I don't have enough storage.. I guess these deals are not for me.
I'm pretty sure once you install the product, it's yours to keep forever! You can uninstall it whenever you want (that's how it works on Android at least).
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
2923 posts
3044 upvotes
GTA
I've gotten all 3 now, and only had to pay for Hitman GO when it was on sale years ago. Thanks OP
c'mon get happy!
Apr 19, 2015
254 posts
266 upvotes
It's a very enjoyable game with some really interesting puzzles. Lara Croft GO is still the GOld standard for this type of game for me, but I did still really enjoy this.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
6190 posts
1439 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Hitman go was disappointing. I thought it was a shooting game and not like a chess like game.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2004
7594 posts
961 upvotes
CHINAdeals wrote: Lara Croft and hitman both show up as 7.49 for me. All such good games.
Same here.
Only Deus EX shows free
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
3361 posts
711 upvotes
Toronto
Fongolia wrote: Hitman Go was free a couple weeks ago so maybe they're going through a rotation for a limited time. I must've missed the Lara Croft Go one.
Damn and I missed hitman go lol, got Lara Croft go
Nov 21, 2010
861 posts
411 upvotes
Canada
hermitian wrote: Do you get to keep these forever?
Depends on your definition of 'forever'. They've gotten sneaky over the years and require some level of internet connection to play the games. So if they ever take down the servers for it, it'll become dudware.
Aug 19, 2013
732 posts
566 upvotes
TORONTO
TheGort wrote: I'm pretty sure once you install the product, it's yours to keep forever! You can uninstall it whenever you want (that's how it works on Android at least).
That's how it worked on iOS too but it's not always the case now. If you download a "free app", it sometimes doesnt show up in the "purchased" list so you might not be able to reinstall later unless you have the IPSW file (android equivalent of apk)

But apple recently made it much harder to keep backups of apps (you need an older version of itunes)
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
4686 posts
6653 upvotes
Vancouver
I posted bunch of apps and games here, but didn't want to touch this one yesterday...

"Game" that wants to know all about my identity and my Contacts has nothing to do on my phone.
"A fool and his money are soon parted" Thomas Tusser (1524-1580)
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11778 posts
2723 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP!
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11778 posts
2723 upvotes
Toronto
max011 wrote: I posted bunch of apps and games here, but didn't want to touch this one yesterday...

"Game" that wants to know all about my identity and my Contacts has nothing to do on my phone.
Not sure about iOS...but on Android you can install it and then go to the App permissions and remove that permission from that App/Game.

Many times this works...but some games are finicky about it. YMMV.
Last edited by Scorpionsy on May 2nd, 2020 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!