Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
iOS Appstore

Steins;Gate (critically-acclaimed visual novel) iOS version on sale ($11.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2017 9:12 pm
Jul 28, 2010
903 posts
586 upvotes

Steins;Gate (critically-acclaimed visual novel) iOS version on sale ($11.99)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
63% off
Expiry:
February 28, 2017
Retailer:
iOS Appstore
Credit for this deal goes to invite. One of the best visual novels of all time is finally on sale on iOS. The app is not universal so be wary that you will have to choose between iPhone and iPad versions. Deal is valid until the end of the month.
3 replies
Nov 30, 2009
305 posts
123 upvotes
Québec
Nice i appreciated this anime! It look like a Tell tale game which i find boring sometime, not sure its for everyone. Picture seem pretty static without much movement.. Be carefull as well, there is japanese, korean and english seperate app as well on ipad at least.. what do you think about this game? Have you tried it?
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2011
2123 posts
1605 upvotes
Montreal
slay3r85 wrote: Nice i appreciated this anime! It look like a Tell tale game which i find boring sometime, not sure its for everyone. Be carefull as well, there is japanese, korean and english seperate app as well on ipad at least.. what do you think about this game? Have you tried it?
It's a fantastic visual novel. Note the bold word. It's a novel - there is a lot of reading and very little interaction (much less than Telltale games). All you really do is respond to text messages which will lead to different endings. If you've already watched the anime, you kind of already know what happens. I believe the anime follows the 'true' ending, so you can get it to experience the other endings if you'd like.
Apr 5, 2005
350 posts
521 upvotes
HELL
Just a friendly warning, it's 1.55gb, at least for the iPhone version.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)