Blink - Quick Memo + Widget - Free for a limited time

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Savings:
100% off
Retailer:
iOS
"Blink has remarkably fast accessibility and intuitive usability. It also has Minimal & Clean UI design. You can check everything at a glance with a unique and non-listing method. You can set priority markers and repeating notifications."

There is a In-App Purchase (5 pages) but you don't have to purchase it to use this app.
1 page is enough for me :)
5 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
12952 posts
23077 upvotes
So it’s not free but limited use (1 page) which would be the norm of all these apps
[OP]
Jan 21, 2017
92 posts
1455 upvotes
stephroll wrote: So it’s not free but limited use (1 page) which would be the norm of all these apps
It's paid app (with IAP) and now free for a limited time.
This app is for just quick memo on purpose. Some people need 5 pages but most people don't need it.
There is no ads and no functional limitation.
Oct 10, 2018
25 posts
16 upvotes
Ottawa
Not sure why downvote...it’s great to know another way to write memos, especially it’s free! Thanks OP!
Aug 8, 2020
458 posts
148 upvotes
Is there an Android version of this? Lol I've always wanted a note pad app which can show case things to do, or imp notes on the main screen above icons.

Oh and upvoted this thread even though I'm on pixel 2xl but appreciate the thread/time of op.
[OP]
Jan 21, 2017
92 posts
1455 upvotes
CALITSLA wrote: Is there an Android version of this? Lol I've always wanted a note pad app which can show case things to do, or imp notes on the main screen above icons.

Oh and upvoted this thread even though I'm on pixel 2xl but appreciate the thread/time of op.
There is no Android version of Blink app.

You can check these Android apps (there are IAPs both apps)
- Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) - https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... n_CA&gl=US
- Ruff: writing app for notes, lists & drafts - https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... n_CA&gl=US