• Dec 3rd, 2020 10:26 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2483 upvotes

iOS emails

Is there a way for it to make it that if you delete one it doesn’t open the next one? I would like to keep it closed so I can tell which emails I’ve not read or is there a simpler way of doing it?
6 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2009
1943 posts
1086 upvotes
Can mark it unread if it open to the next email.
Whenever you want to check back into your email it will still be marked unread
[OP]
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2483 upvotes
jay-em wrote: Can mark it unread if it open to the next email.
Whenever you want to check back into your email it will still be marked unread
But that is an extra step. There should be an option to disable it no?
Deal Guru
Jun 20, 2020
12186 posts
14709 upvotes
Toronto
vivibaby wrote: Is there a way for it to make it that if you delete one it doesn’t open the next one? I would like to keep it closed so I can tell which emails I’ve not read or is there a simpler way of doing it?
"Unfortunately, that is the way the Mail app is configured and there is no setting to change it. As as workaround if you wish to go back to the Inbox, you should do that first, then you can swipe to delete the mail you wish to delete. Then you can control your mail from the Inbox. You can provide feedback to Apple to ask for a change by going here, Feedback - iPhone - Apple"

from https://discussions.apple.com/thread/25 ... 2233722022
Destiny is all
Banned
Aug 11, 2018
996 posts
926 upvotes
iOS mail app is trash, use something else now that you can set a default mail app.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2009
1943 posts
1086 upvotes
vivibaby wrote: But that is an extra step. There should be an option to disable it no?
Sure it's an extra step sure but then again can always try another email app that will fit your need.
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2018
1750 posts
1229 upvotes
Vancouver
Spark is a really great email app for the iPhone. Though of late, I switched to the default Gmail App. Works really well
Can't Stop. Won't Stop. Game Stop

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)