Expired Hot Deals

[iOS] Rovio's Angry Birds Star Wars Episode II *FREE (Apple's Game of the Week)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2013 10:29 pm
[OP]
Dec 7, 2007
5145 posts
21528 upvotes
Toronto

[iOS] Rovio's Angry Birds Star Wars Episode II *FREE (Apple's Game of the Week)

Deal Link:
Price:
$0
Savings:
100%
[QUOTE]The Force is strong with this one. Get ready for Angry Birds Star Wars II – the epic follow-up to the #1 smash hit game! Based on the Star Wars movie prequels, use the Force for good against the greedy Pork Federation or choose a much darker path. That’s right; for the first time ever you can “Join the Pork Side” and play as the fearsome Darth Maul, Emperor Palpatine and many other favorites![/QUOTE]

Angry Birds Star Wars II By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
[IMG]http://www.gaming-age.com/wp-content/up ... ars-ii.jpg[/IMG]
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/angry-b ... d645859810

Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
24 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7266 posts
1313 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Thanks
This will make it even harder to get my phone back from my kids
Steam: SpectralMeat
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
42735 posts
6933 upvotes
Is this the premium version which is ad free?
Blanka
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2004
1741 posts
306 upvotes
Thanks OP! My lil' guys love Angry birds.
Sword of Omens....Give me deals beyond deals!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6931 posts
6458 upvotes
Toronto
Challenge them to a light saber duel to see who gets to use the phone
SpectralMeat wrote: Thanks
This will make it even harder to get my phone back from my kids
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Aug 20, 2005
270 posts
38 upvotes
Does this have an HD version for the Ipad ?
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
42735 posts
6933 upvotes
telix wrote: Does this have an HD version for the Ipad ?
+1. No HD, no care :razz:
Blanka
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7266 posts
1313 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
djemzine wrote: Does it mention that in the description?
From the store page:
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
There is no other Angry Birds Star Wars 2 on the itunes store so I am not sure if those ads are in the game even if you've paid for it previously or not. I started up the game and did not see any ads, maybe they pop up later on as you play. You can buy power ups and what not but you could do that in previous Angry Birds titles also.

telix wrote: Does this have an HD version for the Ipad ?
From store page:
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Steam: SpectralMeat
Mar 4, 2013
75 posts
97 upvotes
London
Description
The Force is strong with this one. Get ready for Angry Birds Star Wars II – the epic follow-up to the #1 smash hit game! Based on the Star Wars movie prequels, use the Force for good against the greedy Pork Federation or choose a much darker path. That’s right; for the first time ever you can “Join the Pork Side” and play as the fearsome Darth Maul, Emperor Palpatine and many other favorites!

JOIN THE PORK SIDE! For the first time ever play as the pigs! Wield Darth Maul’s double-bladed Lightsaber, or play as Darth Vader, General Grievous and other villains!

30+ PLAYABLE CHARACTERS! Our biggest line-up ever of playable characters – Yoda, pod-racing Anakin, Mace Windu, Jango Fett and many more!

TELEPODS! A groundbreaking new way to play! Now teleport your favorite characters into the game by placing your Angry Birds Star Wars Telepods* figures on your device’s camera!

BECOME A JEDI OR SITH MASTER! So many Bird and Pork Side levels to master, plus a bonus reward chapter and a ton of achievements to unlock!

SWAP CHARACTERS AS YOU PLAY! Switch characters in the slingshot at any time – yours to earn or purchase!

ToonsTV READY TO GO! The home of the hugely popular Angry Birds Toons animated series, plus many other top-quality videos!

Follow @angrybirds on Twitter

Watch the videos, read the comics and submit fan art at angrybirds.com/starwars

Like us at facebook.com/angrybirds and say hello!

Terms of Use: http://www.rovio.com/eula
Privacy Policy: http://www.rovio.com/privacy

*Availability varies by country. Angry Birds Star Wars Telepods sold separately and are compatible with select mobile devices. See the full list of supported devices from Hasbro: http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/en_US/an ... lepods.cfm

Important Message for Parents

This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
1043 posts
551 upvotes
Richmond
thanks for making an entirely new post in the wrong section after u posted in the freebies section
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2008
4573 posts
2072 upvotes
Toronto
t6lock wrote: thanks for making an entirely new post in the wrong section after u posted in the freebies section
pretty sure we are allowed to post HOT freebies in this section too

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)