Computers & Electronics

ipad always out of stock?

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2021 7:18 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Newbie
Sep 2, 2011
15 posts
2 upvotes

ipad always out of stock?

Every time I go to apple website it always says ipad out of stock in the nearby store.
Is that really true?
12 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 16, 2004
2196 posts
818 upvotes
Toronto
Well, there’s supply chain shortages and high demand with people buying them as gifts.
So it seems reasonable.

Have you called the store to ask?
Is the model you want available at other retailers?
LRT: Let's Ruin Toronto
Member
Oct 19, 2008
355 posts
475 upvotes
Halifax, Nova Scotia
It's unlikely they are hiding them and not trying to sell them.
My wife ordered one through work (education program) a few months ago and it took about 4-6 weeks to get one from Apple.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
4561 posts
1641 upvotes
Yes iPads have been in short supply since before Black Friday. Only version that seemed more available is the iPad Air 4. Normal iPad cheapest $430 version goes quickly when it comes in stock
Member
May 2, 2014
443 posts
162 upvotes
pk4321 wrote: Every time I go to apple website it always says ipad out of stock in the nearby store.
Is that really true?
this was my experience 4 months ago as well. i had to order through the online apple store
[OP]
Newbie
Sep 2, 2011
15 posts
2 upvotes
joo wrote: Well, there’s supply chain shortages and high demand with people buying them as gifts.
So it seems reasonable.

Have you called the store to ask?
Is the model you want available at other retailers?
I didnt bother to call. all other retailers are showing the same thing... out of stock,..
Last edited by pk4321 on Dec 24th, 2021 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Newbie
Sep 2, 2011
15 posts
2 upvotes
Redshft wrote: It's unlikely they are hiding them and not trying to sell them.
My wife ordered one through work (education program) a few months ago and it took about 4-6 weeks to get one from Apple.

Yea.. kind of don't wanna wait...
Last edited by pk4321 on Dec 24th, 2021 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member
Oct 19, 2008
355 posts
475 upvotes
Halifax, Nova Scotia
pk4321 wrote: Yea.. kind of don't wanna wait...
Unfortunately you should have planned ahead.

Top