• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2019 9:44 pm
[OP]
Aug 21, 2019
818 posts
563 upvotes

Ipad Case for Toddler

Looking to get a quality Ipad 6th Gen Model A1893 case for a toddler. Any suggestions ?
10 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2009
1951 posts
1090 upvotes
Wouldn't OtterBox defender series do the job?
I know it's on expensive side.
With a toddler handling the tablet, you want it to be protected from constant dropping.

Don't forget to apply tempered glass also.
[OP]
Aug 21, 2019
818 posts
563 upvotes
jay-em wrote: Wouldn't OtterBox defender series do the job?
I know it's on expensive side.
With a toddler handling the tablet, you want it to be protected from constant dropping.

Don't forget to apply tempered glass also.
Thank you but wanted something not too expensive.
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
17052 posts
9182 upvotes
Ottawa
Please stay on topic....I came in here looking for a tough cheap case and it's way off topic.
<insert sig>
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2009
1424 posts
626 upvotes
I'll add that my daughter's had her iPad mini in an OtterBox case and it's been solid no issues. I took off the built in screen protector because it just got too dirty and crusty and made it unclear to see what was on the screen after some time. Screen is still in mint condition with no scratches regardless of being dropped and tossed many times.
[OP]
Aug 21, 2019
818 posts
563 upvotes
u0dcameron wrote: I'll add that my daughter's had her iPad mini in an OtterBox case and it's been solid no issues. I took off the built in screen protector because it just got too dirty and crusty and made it unclear to see what was on the screen after some time. Screen is still in mint condition with no scratches regardless of being dropped and tossed many times.
Thank you but mine is an Ipad 6th generation case..
[OP]
Aug 21, 2019
818 posts
563 upvotes
warpdrive wrote: Please stay on topic....I came in here looking for a tough cheap case and it's way off topic.
Second that
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2003
8470 posts
802 upvotes
Scarborough
Whatever you pick, make sure pick the one with TPU back. The plastic back can easily crack on the cut/open area.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)