None
[OP]
Jul 10, 2007
311 posts
9 upvotes
Trader Score: 22 (100% Positive)

Iphone 6+128gb Space Grey, Note 4(white), and LG G4

Hello,

I have 3 phones for sale. All of which were used by me and my wife to see which was the best phone to settle with. The iPhone 6 plus 128 space grey is unlocked with Apple care (that includes 2 incidental claims and none of it were used). There is a small scuff mark on the bottom of the phone. Pls see pic below.

The next phone is the Samsung Note 4 (white, locked to Rogers). There is small scuff mark on the top corner (I know better now to have cases with these phones). The note 4 includes a white s view cover.

The last phone is a hardly used LG G4 (locked to Rogers). I got this phone solely because of its camera and shooting in raw format. This phone was literally used only a couple of days and looks brand new.

Asking

$700obo-Iphone 6plus 128gb (Apple care, Unlocked, and 2 incidental claims unused)
$350 firm Samsung Note 4 (white, locked to Rogers and includes S View Cover)
$400obo-LG G4 (locked to Rogers, like new)

Located Downtown Toronto...pick up or meet at public location i.e. Starbucks for the transaction.

The Iphone6+ and Note 4 are sold. I forgot to mention (Daddy brain) that the G4 screen had to be replaced by Rogers. The phone is still under warranty for another 9 to 10 months. My asking price is lowered for the G4 to $400.
3 replies

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)